eyeballing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bbjj: how do u feel when people are looking at your buldge? do they ask if your wearing underwear? is your buldge most noticeable with or without underwear?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Bulges in my case.  The dick goes down the left thigh and the balls down the right.

When I was a teen and the size of them was new to me it was both a thrill and an embarrassment.  I've always been a freeballer and learned early on that baggy pants are my friend.

But over the years I've gotten so I hardly notice (unless it's a good-looking woman who's eyeing me without disgust).  ;)

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: [quote author=bbjj link=board=clothing;num=1057671655;start=0#0 date=07/08/03 at 06:31:55]how do u feel when people are looking at your buldge? do they ask if your wearing underwear? is your buldge most noticeable with or without underwear?[/quote]

how do u feel when people are looking at your buldge?
    well, i still wear skater style baggy pants. sure, i'm a bit old for this look, but it fits my style a-ok! baggy pants rule!

do they ask if your wearing underwear?
    only if they are interested in something like... my cock! :eek:

is your buldge most noticeable with or without underwear?
    most def, with undies (tight whites)! my buldge perks up, sticks outward.

cheers - dag

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=bbjj link=board=clothing;num=1057671655;start=0#0 date=07/08/03 at 06:31:55]do they ask if your wearing underwear? [/quote]

I've never encountered someone bold and tactless enough to ask a total stranger whether or not he's wearing underwear. :eek: Is this a common conversation starter where you're from?

5. txquis

Gold Member

Oh, Doublemeat you'd be surprised what some
    guys use for openers in some of the gay clubs
    i've been too.

Of course, most aren't sober when they do it.
    :p

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never had anyone ask if I was wearing underwear.  I did have a woman sitting in a car at a red light yell "Get a jock, for Christsake!" as I was walking past, so I guess it was so obvious that I was not as to make the question unnecessary.  I found it rather amusing that she made sure that her boyfriend (or whoever the man behind the wheel was) got a good look.

However, wearing a jock tends to pack everthing into a somewhat rigid and obvious lump,  so it's probably less noticable without, except when it is swinging, as it was in this case.

7. Imported

Gold Member

gappymike: This is strange but this happens to me all the time. This guy the other day said to me "Hey man your dick is showing". I laughed and told him that all me. Then he elbows his buddy and says "look".
    I hate it.... no matter what I do, underwear or not, it all depends on what type of pants I have on.

8. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: Sometimes, when I'm motivated just so..., I take a walk around my apt building to get some air or something and the security guards do the 'look-look away - pretend not to look again' thing. They always come and strike up a convo, though.

When I'm out and about, sometimes people don't even seem like they notice. Which is cool, cause just to have it visible is enough. But a whole day won't go by without a reaction, though.

9. Imported

Gold Member

wranglersRbad: I have some pants that my wife calls "flopidious" because I flop around in them a bit too much I guess. I wear them because I am comfortable, and don't think about it much. The biggest comment I usually get is "you are not going out in those". Then I know it is time to change. I have occasionally worn them in public only to turn around just in time to see someone whispering.

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Growing up in a small town, I had to be careful re. looking at a man's pkg, but this thread brings to mind a story.

I never knew what size cock he has, but the attractive guy must be hung, hung, hung.

While still a teenager, I would rush home to eat lunch so I could sit in the yard in time to see this stud walking up the side walk in front of my house on his way home for lunch.

I thought he couldn't tell at the distance that I watched his cock each step he took, because when his left leg was back, the cloth seemed to give enough that his huge dick could flop forward somewhat, whereas when his left leg was in front the cloth would seem to cling to the dick profile more.

Who knows, he might have enjoyed my daily activity and his cock enlarged 'cause of that Perhaps that night he could tear up his pussy more, 'cause of the attention he had gotten on his walk pass my house.

11. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: I like the eyeballing. I always feeball , so the size of my equipment is obvious. I get admiring looks , growls , even kissing noises - all encouraging. I'm proud of whats hanging down the thigh of my jeans. The oddest comment I get has been :"Is that all you?" I honestly don't understand what is meant. Do they think it's a rolled up tubesock? Prosthetic? (That thickens and lengthens?) Once I answered : "Hell no. Part of it belongs to my neighbor...."

12. D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas Account Disabled

I have inlaw that always asks if i am wearing underwear well I wear low cut so I often show butt crack

I also notice I am often looked at bye guys It is as if they are checking if i have a package or not I always see them looking at my crotch

oh well what can I say lol

13. sexoutlaw

sexoutlaw Member

Albums:
    Don't look if you don't want to see. I rather enjoy when people notice me bulging, and if I flop around so much the better!

14. iBottom818

iBottom818 New Member

I like when they look, never been asked bout it unless I was in a cruising environment...

Draft saved Draft deleted