eyebrows

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This has nothing to do with dick size - but i noticed straight guys at the gym with the gayest looking plucked eyebrows. WTF is up with that? I wanna ask them about it - but i don't wanna start a fight or nothing. These are many dudes my age with huge guns, lifting huge amounts of weight, with the gayest looking plucked eyebrows, lol!!! It's almost as if they are gonna break into some drag show routine right there on the chest press machine.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha! i used to get heat in high school because my eyebrows grow arched. its a family thing.

i didnt know str8 dudes plucked their eyebrows....... interesting. if i were you id ask them. i say they brought it on themselves for plucking them in the first place lol.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's more prominent these days for straight guys to be interested in their looks. No big deal. Alot of straight teenage boys are actually shaving their legs, waxing, plucking eyebrows...

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i pluck the middle part of my eyebrow so it won't look like i have a unibrow, but i don't do anything to the actual eyebrow itself. i know what you mean by some dudes having impeccably groomed eyebrows looking gay. not to say they are gay, but their eyebrows do look feminine. i guess it's one of those 'to each their own' deals...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You find it more in the str8 Latin culture. Those guys really take it to extremes, and honestly, as a gay guy its a turnoff. I groom my eyebrows too, BUT at least I keep a natural look. Those guys look like drag queens. But I guess if you have huge muscles, and are packin a Big rod, it dont matter none. You can kick anyones ass if they say something. LOL

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i pluck the middle part of my eyebrow so it won't look like i have a unibrow, but i don't do anything to the actual eyebrow itself. i know what you mean by some dudes having impeccably groomed eyebrows looking gay. not to say they are gay, but their eyebrows do look feminine. i guess it's one of those 'to each their own' deals...

I'm Italian - so I gotta lose the unibrow look myself, but these dudes take it six levels up, lol. They look like girls.

bbjocks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love when guys take care of their eyebrows.
I don't want to see huge hairy lines above your eyes.
Get emm waxed or plucked!!!
:)

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
This has nothing to do with dick size - but i noticed straight guys at the gym with the gayest looking plucked eyebrows. WTF is up with that? I wanna ask them about it - but i don't wanna start a fight or nothing. These are many dudes my age with huge guns, lifting huge amounts of weight, with the gayest looking plucked eyebrows, lol!!! It's almost as if they are gonna break into some drag show routine right there on the chest press machine.

Not sure....in todays society...we have a culture with Straight (very few guys who are completely), bisexual (most of us are) and totally gay (very few again), but yet we still have that separation of sexual identity...and we still have some of the bi, straight or gay traits...no matter which number we are on the spectrum. I think the waxing, grooming or plucking of the brows is just because most guys are becoming more comfortable with their sexuality, especially since being a gay is now more wodely accepted, as is bisexuality. Most people are willing to experiment or indulge in those fantasies that at one time they were not so comfortable in doing and exploring their feelings for the same sex.

This, I believe is part of the reason we have more people who are coming out of the closet as bisexual or gay, not because we are creating more babies who are born this way, but because of those innate, feelings, or "traits". Waxing eyebrows or grooming ones genitals is just another way of these feelings surfacing. Metrosexual is out, and being more comfortable in your own skin is what it is all about.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I am very much not str8, so all I have to say is yet again the str8's are following a trend set by the gays. I started tweezing mine when I was about 15. despite it not being "accepted" by the masses. I don't want to look girlish, to me it's just a part of grooming. As to the shape mine are, that's pretty much how they would be. I simply remove the hairs that show skin between them, leaving only the thick parts remaining. And that's how I've continued.
:)