Eyes that make another man melt

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any of you guys out there ever met a guy who's eyes just make you melt or fall apart and he has free rent in your head day and night? Straight, bi, or gay, would you share a pic with us and describe what his eyes tell you.

Cheers,

Mattyacht

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you guys out there ever met a guy who's eyes just make you melt or fall apart and he has free rent in your head day and night? Straight, bi, or gay, would you share a pic with us and describe what his eyes tell you.

Cheers,

Mattyacht

mattyacht,
Please forgive me for being off gender in my answer. I can't help it but my favorite eyes come from Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles, circa Walk Like An Egyptian. There is a moment iat 3:49 the video when she nails you to the wall with those eyes. Start watching closely at 3:12.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mattyacht,
Please forgive me for being off gender in my answer. I can't help it but my favorite eyes come from Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles, circa Walk Like An Egyptian. There is a moment iat 3:49 the video when she nails you to the wall with those eyes. Start watching closely at 3:12.

For some reason, every time I see her, "nail" crosses my thoughts... :biggrin1:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh why don't we just ignore the question being asked by the op!!!!

Ok matty: Yes I have but can't remember when or who it was. End up looking away. I Find it difficult to make eye contact for long with anybody any way!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mattyacht,
Dude I had and still have the biggest crush on the bangles. I wanted in high school to walk like an egyptian with them until they fucked me hard. I still love susannah man!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eyes that make me go ga ga like that are Jake Gyllenhaal's and James McAvoy. jake's have a quiet and romantic look about them, but at the blink of an eye can be cheeky and playful and a sparkle in them that lets you know he's got something fun planned. Love that i a guy's eyes.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't post a picture as the guy was walking down Pricess Street in Manchester over Pride, but he shot me a look somewhere between "come on" and "What-the-fuck-you-looking-at" that induced a woody instantaneously and which I cannot forget....I need to see him again; just to put myself off him!

Oh, what a man... *melts*

ebb33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh yes. It was in a bar, early in the evening. I was sitting there with a couple of friends, and a guy walked by and gave me a look. I wen't almost crazy. His eyes very glowing, pure green. That moment, i had the impression the whole room went black except for his eyes :rolleyes: unfortunately, he was on his way out and I never saw him again. Funny thing is I can't remember anything about him, not even his hair color, except for those eyes, haha.