• Yes

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I just logged in using my Facebook info. I may have already had an account on Dailymotion though, I don't remember.

Here it worked fine. I just had to click 'turn family filter off', no signing up or signing in required. Maybe it's an American thing.

OT: I've always found this scene very erotic, not fapping material though. But the concept and the idea of a masked orgy... very hot. So it doesn't matter to me if it's the tamer version or not.
Only too bad the rest of the movie is shit. I almost can't believe Kubrick (my all time favorite director) made this heap of debris. But maybe my expectations were too high since all his other films are pure gold.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone really believe in the illuminati stuff?

Depends on what you mean with "the illuminati stuff". Did they exist? Yes. Are those conspiracy nutcases right about them? No.
But in the end I didn't research them or anything, but I (think to) know that they were some kind of organisation that was founded in Bavaria, Germany and that it had something to do with freethinking and enlightenment and that it was probably modelled on the freemasons.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here it worked fine. I just had to click 'turn family filter off', no signing up or signing in required. Maybe it's an American thing.
Oh, thanks for letting me know. I have no idea if it's an American thing or not.

OT: I've always found this scene very erotic, not fapping material though. But the concept and the idea of a masked orgy... very hot. So it doesn't matter to me if it's the tamer version or not.
Only too bad the rest of the movie is shit. I almost can't believe Kubrick (my all time favorite director) made this heap of debris. But maybe my expectations were too high since all his other films are pure gold.
I agree. To watch (and maybe participate in) a masked upscale/classy orgy like that is a fantasy of mine.

Depends on what you mean with "the illuminati stuff". Did they exist? Yes. Are those conspiracy nutcases right about them? No.
But in the end I didn't research them or anything, but I (think to) know that they were some kind of organisation that was founded in Bavaria, Germany and that it had something to do with freethinking and enlightenment and that it was probably modelled on the freemasons.
oh wow, that's cool to know. thanks.

Giggles....can I stroke your 30% with my 50%?
Mmmm. Any time, Madame.:clit::booty:

True and well said.
Btw eyes wide shut is a weird film...well, all kubrik films are.