Ezra Miller

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
first saw Ezra in a movie called "City Island" which also starred the hot actor Steven Strait in some beautiful shirtless scenes. recently saw Ezra in "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" and he was great. love his open attitude about his sexuality.
Miller has described himself as queer. He has stated "The way I would choose to identify myself wouldn’t be gay. I’ve been attracted mostly to ‘shes’ but I’ve been with many people and I’m open to love wherever it can be"; and that he has "a lot of really wonderful friends who are of very different sexes and genders. I am very much in love with no one in particular". He has also detailed, "I've had many, you know, 'happy ending sleepovers' in my early youth... my period of exploration—I think that's essential. Anyone who hasn't had a gay moment is probably trying to avoid some confrontation with a reality in their life".

Attachments

IslandGod88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Super cute and super hot! ;) and his scenes were the best moments from the movie
So true! I was so into Ezra there, what a hot buff nerd! I totally forgot about Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa until they reminded me of their sexiness when they took their shirts off in the film! Hahaha!