Ezra Miller

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now this came as a surprise to me

During the interview, Miller also defended gun rights. “People need to protect themselves,” the actor said. In fact, Miller, who identifies as nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns, said they don’t have a problem with people owning semi-automatic weapons. “Nope.” That passage initially appeared in a sidebar story on the actor but was pulled at the behest of the actor’s publicist following a mass shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

Ezra Miller Arrest Prompts Emergency Warner Bros. Meeting About Star's Future

yeah! I was very upset to read that part. Hopefully if they get help / back into their right mind, that stance will change.

Reactions: Honybunxhes92

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Now this came as a surprise to me

During the interview, Miller also defended gun rights. “People need to protect themselves,” the actor said. In fact, Miller, who identifies as nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns, said they don’t have a problem with people owning semi-automatic weapons. “Nope.” That passage initially appeared in a sidebar story on the actor but was pulled at the behest of the actor’s publicist following a mass shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

Ezra Miller Arrest Prompts Emergency Warner Bros. Meeting About Star's Future
Same but also not at the same time if that makes sense, because I have always gotten the sense that Ezra was more conservative than they let on about some stuff, I started to think this ever since they made that Darren Wilson film
Not that I think they'll be a registered Republican any time soon lol but surprisingly more centrist about some stuff

Zeke-98

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah! I was very upset to read that part. Hopefully if they get help / back into their right mind, that stance will change.

At least he's being honest, unlike the celebrities and other public figures who are calling for a ban on guns despite having armed protection wherever they go.

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
At least he's being honest, unlike the celebrities and other public figures who are calling for a ban on guns despite having armed protection wherever they go.
The main thing I have always liked about Ezra going on about a decade now, is that they are brutally honest, they really have no filter for the most part, they wear their heart on their sleeve

Reactions: Zeke-98

Markus.Bittencourt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's different. Some people are trained and work with protection, it makes sense they would use a gun at their job.
That can't be compared to an average Joe buying a gun at Walmart.
You're comparing 2 completely different situations.

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Ezra has an Instagram account right? It says he had 700k+ followers but I looked and saw 100k and there was a blue check mark
Ezra never had an official verified Instagram account until December of last year. So I guess a lot of people don't know it exists yet. There was a fanmade account that had a lot more followers that you might be thinking of, but that account was removed once Ezra started their official one.
Also Ezra has posted a lot more stuff than what is currently on there, just keeps deleting everything...

Reactions: Bigus_Dickus

Idras Rafaello

Worshipped Member
Media
Ezra never had an official verified Instagram account until December of last year. So I guess a lot of people don't know it exists yet. There was a fanmade account that had a lot more followers that you might be thinking of, but that account was removed once Ezra started their official one.
Also Ezra has posted a lot more stuff than what is currently on there, just keeps deleting everything...
Deleting or archiving, yes.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has his face always been that wide? He was cute in Justice league but in real life just is so weird looking.

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Has his face always been that wide? He was cute in Justice league but in real life just is so weird looking.
I'm not sure what you mean, they have always had a prominent jaw but as they got older/went through puberty it became more pronounced because of the lost babyfat
I guess you are referring to their midface? Which has always been wide, I think that is in part what gives Ezra that hypnotizing gaze

roles.jpg

Idras Rafaello

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm not sure what you mean, they have always had a prominent jaw but as they got older/went through puberty it became more pronounced because of the lost babyfat
I guess you are referring to their midface? Which has always been wide, I think that is in part what gives Ezra that hypnotizing gaze

View attachment 66776201
I love their face. I especially love the bone structure, beautiful.

Rulan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh it’s kinda sad to see them struggling with their life. When I first saw then on the perks of being a wallflower and following then ever since, I always had a feeling that they had such a promising career because they’re very talented and thought they would have more recognition after fantastic beasts and their role on dc’s universe. But seeing them now, with their anger issues, getting arrested for it and how it’s jeopardizing their career as DC is pausing future Flash projects because they don’t know what to do with them makes me sad for real.

Reactions: cavilll and jonMtF