Ezra Miller

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
tbh it’s kinda sad to see them struggling with their life. When I first saw then on the perks of being a wallflower and following then ever since, I always had a feeling that they had such a promising career because they’re very talented and thought they would have more recognition after fantastic beasts and their role on dc’s universe. But seeing them now, with their anger issues, getting arrested for it and how it’s jeopardizing their career as DC is pausing future Flash projects because they don’t know what to do with them makes me sad for real.
Yeah I've been very sad the last few days, especially since it seems like so many people are being very heartless and acting like Ezra was somehow "always violent like this" when that's just plain not true

D

deleted12873871

Yeah I've been very sad the last few days, especially since it seems like so many people are being very heartless and acting like Ezra was somehow "always violent like this" when that's just plain not true
well, he is violent.

They are on video choke-slamming a woman in 2020; and that fight apparently happened because they were showing off their scars from previous fights and the woman laughed at him and said "I could take you". People who aren't violent don't tend to have scars from fighting, or brag about having scars from fighting :emoji_shrug:

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Okay... This makes it sound like the studio has finally stepped in and is cleaning all of this up now... Getting the TRO dismissed just stops the public hearing... It doesn't change the fact that a TRO was issued against Ezra... I hope the victims have been compensated well for their troubles.

I still think Ezra needs some serious inpatient help...

jonMtF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Okay... This makes it sound like the studio has finally stepped in and is cleaning all of this up now... Getting the TRO dismissed just stops the public hearing... It doesn't change the fact that a TRO was issued against Ezra... I hope the victims have been compensated well for their troubles.

I still think Ezra needs some serious inpatient help...
You do realize these people accused Ezra of stealing from them, one of which items was a passport right? Stealing a passport is a federal crime.

They also filed to drop the TRO on the same day that Ezra's attorney filed a notice of appearance, Ezra had planned to fight this. This leads me to believe some (or many) of the things these people claimed occurred are just not true, otherwise why not happily go to court over them? The dude who was one half of the TRO was all over the place in his Reddit thread and kept bringing up "selling pictures and videos of Ezra to the paparazzi to make up for the money he lost".

Markus.Bittencourt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry I thought your question was rhetorical/tongue-in-cheek, lol.
The Redditor didn't say what the pictures were, just that he had some.

View attachment 67418651

If you want to read the (now) deleted thread, it's here
I can't imagine what kind of photos these are that would generate paparazzi interest.
There are only 2 possibilities: nudes or him having a meltdown. Which I think is unlikely in both cases.

D

deleted12873871

They've made that sign with their hand in multiple photos, purely out of interest does anyone know what it means?

Reactions: SusDog