(f)art expression

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by conchis, Jun 7, 2010.

1. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    you know, I am a sensible soul from the Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci country so...
    could anybody explain me the sense of pictures in which you put a line of coins over your hard cock?
    can anybody show me where is the beauty in pictures in which you stick together your dick and a:

remote control
    cellular phone
    shaving foam can
    beer can

?
    :smile: peace,
    conchis

2. babl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree, I don't care for these. Same goes for a toilet paper roll.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

Great thread bro! The sense of those pics isn't clear to me... maybe in USA cock size and money are worshipped the same way... :D

I like to see clear measuring pics with a ruler or a flex tape btw...

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

toilet paper pics have a different meaning... tp roll can be used as a gauge 'cause its diameter is known and it should be 5 1/2 inches (inner girth) for the standard one... this could be different as brand changes

5. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do you mean you cannot appreciate the contrast between an object as artful as a remote-control or beer can and a beautiful hard cock? I mean the remote-control is *obviously* stunningly plastic,wonderfully shaped and has buttons on it! And a beer can is shiny and smells awesome when it's empty and stood there for a few hours... And OMG don't get me started on the aesthetics of a cellular phone or shaving foam can!!

(No... I don't get it either.)

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am trying to figure out how to reconcile these two statements, and I can only do so by supposing that, while you know how big a toilet paper roll is, you don't know how big a shaving cream can is, or for that matter a line of quarters or other coins. The reply is then that, while you perhaps don't know, other people do know, and for them a familiar object such as a shaving cream can of a particular brand, when it approximates both the length and the diameter of the penis along side which it is held, provides a more vivid indication of size than a mere mark on a ruler.

7. MrE

MrE
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i guess its just a way of showing off?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice