(f)art expression

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by conchis, Jun 7, 2010.

1. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    you know, I am a sensible soul from the Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci country so...
    could anybody explain me the sense of pictures in which you put a line of coins over your hard cock?
    can anybody show me where is the beauty in pictures in which you stick together your dick and a:

remote control
    cellular phone
    shaving foam can
    beer can

?
    :smile: peace,
    conchis

2. babl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree, I don't care for these. Same goes for a toilet paper roll.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

Great thread bro! The sense of those pics isn't clear to me... maybe in USA cock size and money are worshipped the same way... :D

I like to see clear measuring pics with a ruler or a flex tape btw...

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

toilet paper pics have a different meaning... tp roll can be used as a gauge 'cause its diameter is known and it should be 5 1/2 inches (inner girth) for the standard one... this could be different as brand changes

5. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do you mean you cannot appreciate the contrast between an object as artful as a remote-control or beer can and a beautiful hard cock? I mean the remote-control is *obviously* stunningly plastic,wonderfully shaped and has buttons on it! And a beer can is shiny and smells awesome when it's empty and stood there for a few hours... And OMG don't get me started on the aesthetics of a cellular phone or shaving foam can!!

(No... I don't get it either.)

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am trying to figure out how to reconcile these two statements, and I can only do so by supposing that, while you know how big a toilet paper roll is, you don't know how big a shaving cream can is, or for that matter a line of quarters or other coins. The reply is then that, while you perhaps don't know, other people do know, and for them a familiar object such as a shaving cream can of a particular brand, when it approximates both the length and the diameter of the penis along side which it is held, provides a more vivid indication of size than a mere mark on a ruler.

7. MrE

MrE
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i guess its just a way of showing off?

Draft saved Draft deleted