f--king vs. making love?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do enjoy either one but I think I prefer making love. When I go wild in bed it usually only lasts for about 30-60 minutes. But going nice and slow and lots of foreplay and all that it can last for hours.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
making love and being passionate of course.besides with that size many here we have there isn't the option of fucking like an animal!we are made by our nature for being love people!!lol

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know... it's funny, for years I have wanted nothing more than to fuck my brains out... but in recent months even I want more and more passion and love making. Guess I'm getting old. LOL

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I detest the term "making love." I wish there was a better, less trite way to describe loving acts of sex.

At any rate, I'll take either one or both together. They are all good and all work in context.

At the moment I'm not having enough of either, but that happens when you have a two year old and you're constantly listening for them to either wake up, discover you, or start crying. Or, for example, get their head wedged between the TV and the TV cabinet (that happened yesterday). Most of the time the sex we have is a little to quick and distracted to act as either.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Both can be good, depends on the situation and the person.

In the past I've found that just fucking was really nothing more than masterbating inside someone, at least that's how I felt. As I've gotten older I prefer making love. When you get older, things don't work like they did when you are younger so feeling and intimacy becomes more important.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both can be good, depends on the situation and the person.

In the past I've found that just fucking was really nothing more than masterbating inside someone, at least that's how I felt. As I've gotten older I prefer making love. When you get older, things don't work like they did when you are younger so feeling and intimacy becomes more important.

ya know, that's a good point I'd not thought of, but it makes sense. I have felt no real sense of 'complete satisfaction' from fucking- it IS an orgasm achieved via another person presence or assistance. In fact most of the time I can do that better and quicker on my own. I guess thats why I don't fuck anymore, and havent for a very, very long time. I also dont have sex with anyone I dont have genuine feelings for, and that is far more satisfying.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Sassy, you got that right. Sometimes what goes on inside a persons mind is better than actually doing it!! Anyway, it IS different when you are older. The intentions can be more important than the actual act. Holding, caressing, kissing is as important as "the act." And most on this board don't realize it because they are younger, no fault of their own.