f4m-Tall Blonde and Busty Needs Last minute Hero -DC

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am starting a new part of my life . I am much happier since things in my life are changing for the better one by one.
It has been a long hard road and I am grateful that I can help others and that I don't suffer nearly as much as before.
I failed to line up reliable plans for Saturday. I want to get 2 thermoses(you carry one and I carry one) and cups to take hot chocolate to the Walk for Homeless. The shirts are $25. The more people they have can qualify DC for a grant to help the homeless.
Registration starts at 7 am . I would like to be first in line and then go to breakfast and then walk. I would like to make sausage and biscuits to hand out because I found out about the walk from a homeless man who was riding the bus to keep warm so there could be people there who need breakfast. We can give people some of our hot chocolate too warm them up.
Any body willing to go grocery shopping tonight? Anybody have thermoses? I don't have any of the stuff or the money just the willingness to put in the effort for it. I might be able to pay for some of it.
I am only interested in getting this achieved and you will get to hang out with a local hot chick. You can get to know me in person so save your questions unless they pertain to the event.
Include in your message what you are willing to do and if you are serious about going or which part you are interested in.
I also do not know how much registration is for the event.
What do you get in return ?-
answer: good karma.
You get to meet me.I get to meet you.
That is worth a lot.

Attachments

volvo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just saw this... unfortunately I have to work tomorrow during the day or I'd be willing to help. Good luck though; I always feel guilty about not being more active in community outreach things like that.