Fabian Flores

Fuckemme929392

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys so I am close to a family member of Fabian and they actually told me that his parents gave him an ultimatum keep his sexuality hidden or move out… and if you follow Fabian you know what he decided. I am eager to see where this part of his life takes him. I am sad to see that behind the happy Mexican family there is a huge issue with him being who he is and loving who he wants to love. As for the suicide attempt it was true he was admitted and he has close relatives (his brother) that often post for him when he is unable to. I would hate for his dad to be his 13th reason, so I am happy he is living his best gay life in his own studio.

incognithoe1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys so I am close to a family member of Fabian and they actually told me that his parents gave him an ultimatum keep his sexuality hidden or move out… and if you follow Fabian you know what he decided. I am eager to see where this part of his life takes him. I am sad to see that behind the happy Mexican family there is a huge issue with him being who he is and loving who he wants to love. As for the suicide attempt it was true he was admitted and he has close relatives (his brother) that often post for him when he is unable to. I would hate for his dad to be his 13th reason, so I am happy he is living his best gay life in his own studio.
insane! and he helped them so much. I would cut them off. f that.

professorofwumbology

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So he came out? I'm glad he did

Whodattejano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Except his sister is and has been out and has a gf?

Reactions: Soldier05