OF @Yeti

D

deleted907269

This is just unbearably cringeworthy.
I saw a couple of shots years ago when he was just showing off and thought he was hot.

Now that he is queerbaiting, it's painful to look at. He is clearly uncomfortable with the other lads, no chemistry whatsoever, no contact, I mean, the eyes say it all, they are posing and doing a terrible job at that.

He just needs to relax, have a blue pill so he can get hard and find any of the lads that would kill just to worship his body to give him a massage, that would be way hotter than posing with his clearly not interested mates.

Raphael7890

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a small preview of his newest video. Showers, sucks a dildo, cums on a dildo, sucks on the dildo with his cum.
Relax. He probably sucks like that cause it's a dildo that's been in his ass. At least he keeps raising the bar to please us

Pleasantbarbariancloud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is just unbearably cringeworthy.
I saw a couple of shots years ago when he was just showing off and thought he was hot.

Now that he is queerbaiting, it's painful to look at. He is clearly uncomfortable with the other lads, no chemistry whatsoever, no contact, I mean, the eyes say it all, they are posing and doing a terrible job at that.

He just needs to relax, have a blue pill so he can get hard and find any of the lads that would kill just to worship his body to give him a massage, that would be way hotter than posing with his clearly not interested mates.
Well said. Exactly. I've got the same feeling and I'm sure lot of gyus have the same.

Reactions: deleted1223412

Justaguy2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what's that but it doesn't look sexy or attractive to me, vice versa, I wouldn't like to be in the room with all of the guys, looks pretty crowded and awkward to me :(

Well do you really expect people that don't even know each other that well, or even speak the same language to appear sexy in their first encounter.