Fabio (the model)

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I haven't heard anyone mention him, but I always thought this guy was hot. Don't know how much meat he has but I've always been turned on by his big round nipples. Would love to lick on them! Alex8 can you find any hot photos of him with his shirt off? I don't know Fabio's last name.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm the only one in the group that was completely unimpressed. Yeah, ok, his body is kinda nice. But they always showed his face (eww) and in the margarine commercials, they let him talk (big mistake...)

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought he was nasty, just my own opinion...

There was some reality show a la The Bachleorette where she picked her man but then confessed a "secret" to him on a beach. The secret was that she dated Fabio, and he just looked at her like she told him she gave him Herpes or something and just walked away. It was hilarious.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You missed a crucial video, Alex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYT67eMimS0

All kidding aside, Fabio is drop dead gorgeous. I bought many romance novels for his covers alone. I have no excuses.

I have no idea what his personality is like, but I know people love to hate him because of his good looks.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally agree about him and his massive manly chest. I love that in a man. I also know that for several years he lived with his manager - a man. Can we put two and two together and get Fabuloso!:wink:

The pictures of him today look incredibly hot in a masculine European dad way, except for the long hair. I think if he cut his hair short he could have a career all over again.

And wearing shirts with collars, it’s about time to do that too.