Fabrizio Corona (HOT famous italian paparazzi & model) full frontal in a documentary

stacker2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Documentary should be serious (even if it's one of the "ex-italian" accuse to italy based on the same old cliché) , but in the end it's just a mess of boring interviews...till...we see Fabrizio Corona (very famous badboy-paparazzi and model in Italy) showering totally naked and putting some lotion on his body full frontal :eek:
WOW!
Here's the link RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

His personal site:
Fabrizio Corona Official Website

And a screenshoot of the video
e2df9_videocracy-corona-nudo.jpg

fabriziocorona_videocrazy_nudo.jpg

stacker2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's on owner of the most important paparazzi agency in Italy. He's modelling too some times.

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was he the guy singing with Jude Law in The Talented Mr. Ripley? In the nightclub scene? It looks like him, but I can't be sure. Anyone know?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's on owner of the most important paparazzi agency in Italy. He's modelling too some times.

haha! I just spit scotch thru my nose. Important paparazzi agency?! Since when is the paparazzi industry important?

The occasional revealing shot of a hot male celeb might be good fuel for our boners here at LPSG, but I'd hardly call their business "important".