Face Care

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the vein of coats and khakis as i got out of the shower tonight and looked at the counters in my bathroom and then looked in the medicine chest to see what sort of face care products i have i realized
I have all manner of moisturizers, collagen, eye serums etc. and i thought
' how much of this stuff did i actually buy?'.
i bought the collagen and 2 super mositurizers. all the rest of it was given to me by women. While i have been mindful of my face it seems that women are more mindful of my face.
what is that about? are they so concerned that i will look badly that they give me this stuff to preserve my face?
from what i could see, i have got aloette, body shop, clinique, melaleuca, and lots more things.
eye serums, face protectants, after shaves, moisturizers, exfoliants, face scrubs, body washes.
do any other guys have all this stuff and if so - do you use it?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Goodwood - I use Clinique For Men (Face wash, face scrub, MGel moisturizer [for winter], oil control hydrator [for summer], and acne treatment [for occasional bumps]).

Years ago I tried Aveda products and have personally found the Clinique line to be better for my skin (even though they have the same parent company).

Also--I wear sunblock all the time.

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash on my face. The derm recommended it to me about 9 years ago after I was having an acne problem. It is very mild and helps keep my skin clear.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this question for the sr8 guys or poofs!?! That is the big question here!!!

'cause no self respecting poofs bathroom cabinet would not look like the cosmetics counter at Harvey Nichols!!! ;-)

Personally use La Prairie. Foam Cleanser, Dual Phase Toner, and Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF, eye gel and eye patches for post heavy nights...

But if a woman is giving you free skincare goodwood in my books she's a keeper!!!

Last edited:

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What is Toner?
Nobody seems to be able to answer me this, when i moan to girls about my skin they're like "exfoliate, moisterise and tone" (or what ever order it should be).

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Erno Laszlo
Sea mud soap
Light Controlling Lotion
Regular Normalizer
Creme de la Mer
Dr. Murad firming SPF 15

Kiss my Face olive oil soap in the shower followed by coconut oil.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is Toner?
Nobody seems to be able to answer me this, when i moan to girls about my skin they're like "exfoliate, moisterise and tone" (or what ever order it should be).

Lol...

Its cleanse, tone , moisturise...

You men are SO funny!!

toining is closing the pores with an astringent based product, it is what u do after claensing.

exfoliating is seperate. It is scrubbing to remove dead skin and is something u should only do once or twice a week. :smile:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Is this question for the sr8 guys or poofs!?! That is the big question here!!!

'cause no self respecting poofs bathroom cabinet would not look like the cosmetics counter at Harvey Nichols!!! ;-)

Personally use La Prairie. Foam Cleanser, Dual Phase Toner, and Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF, eye gel and eye patches for post heavy nights...

But if a woman is giving you free skincare goodwood in my books she's a keeper!!!

I live with one and he takes up more of the bathroom than my girly roommate and I put together :tongue: When my boyfriend came to visit, he asked me what was what and I honestly had no idea what some of my roommate's lotions and potions do! And I sell Mary Kay lol.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use NV Perricone citrus face wash, Clarins alcohol free toner with chamomile and NV Perricone pore refining moisturiser.

My face is always protected with Lancaster SPF 50+ (for delicate skin) sunblock.

I also go for NV Perricone facials on a regular basis.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The way the survey was formatted was a bit annoying but I did complete it. (I think... there did not seem to be an end where they thanked you it just kept repeating) I'm assuming they are considering developing a line for men. They are not going to like a couple of my answers as I'm more concerned with how a product works than if it is formulated for men and has manly packaging and labels.

batterseaduke

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you nudeyorker - there are some limitations on what they could do on surveymonkey (including no thank you page!) - and that's JUST the information they're after. Honest, rather than what's expected. Thanks for taking the time.