Face Fuck

A

AM_092

You don't choke?

Nope... Maybe before trying facefucking, just see if you can deepthroat first!

I enjoy facefucking because sometime sucking a guy's dick can be hard work. If I can just lie there while he does all the thrusting, then I'd be quite happy!

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope... Maybe before trying facefucking, just see if you can deepthroat first!

I enjoy facefucking because sometime sucking a guy's dick can be hard work. If I can just lie there while he does all the thrusting, then I'd be quite happy!

Are they huge dicks? What satisfaction do you get from it?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do enjoy facefucking, but then again I have a very minimal gag-reflex. I think its more about the situation and the person you're with.. for me personally, to enjoy anything involving deep throat I have to be really turned on and want the guy; the feeling of wanting to swallow him whole.

I'd give it a second try, mister :smile:

badger76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i enjoy have my face fucked too
deepthroating a guy gives me imense pleasure (the bigger i manage the better) so haveing my head held and my throat fucked is amazing - i have never puked though, that would turn me off

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're not enjoying it, pitching or catching, you must be doing it wrong. There is a lot of gratification in doing it well and thoroughly. Love receiving a huge load deep down my throat!

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it. Either with me on my knees and him holding my head or lying on my back with him above me crosswise in the pushup position. I have little to no gag reflex. Don't know why. It's just always been that way. Largest one that ever did it was a ten incher. He did it the situp way and he loved it and said nobody was ever able to take the whole thing down their throat before.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I love having my throat filled, and am always looking for a challenge, but while it's hot to get my face really plowed and see how much my top gets off on it, I much prefer having my throat "made love to" - varying rates & depths, him feeling my neck move, then holding it deep while he shoots. Fantastic!!!
One guy had the perfect balance of hard face fucking and long caressing strokes - pillows on the floor, 9" tapered with a slight upward bend, plenty of breaks for me to catch my breath while slurping on his head, then back to the more athletic deed. Probably went 30 minutes like that, and my throat felt it for over 24 hours after.

D_esdtr

Just Browsing
Media
i love getting face fucked! i also like being treated like a slut...its a total turn on when a guy uses his cock with force in any way! and gagging...is awesome, but you know i guess its not for everyone.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it. Either with me on my knees and him holding my head or lying on my back with him above me crosswise in the pushup position. I have little to no gag reflex. Don't know why. It's just always been that way. Largest one that ever did it was a ten incher. He did it the situp way and he loved it and said nobody was ever able to take the whole thing down their throat before.

amazing!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to deep throat, and I think I like it the way you experienced it. Where the deep throat is varied between face fuck and having your throat made love to. I think it's is important to note especially with the extremely well hung men here... at least from my perspective, the hung ones are not getting their fair share of deep throat sex. So I think it behooves us bottom throats, to give them the deep throat oral sex they deserve. If your going to have a nicely hung one, the least you can do is to give them your throat. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

I love having my throat filled, and am always looking for a challenge, but while it's hot to get my face really plowed and see how much my top gets off on it, I much prefer having my throat "made love to" - varying rates & depths, him feeling my neck move, then holding it deep while he shoots. Fantastic!!!
One guy had the perfect balance of hard face fucking and long caressing strokes - pillows on the floor, 9" tapered with a slight upward bend, plenty of breaks for me to catch my breath while slurping on his head, then back to the more athletic deed. Probably went 30 minutes like that, and my throat felt it for over 24 hours after.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only actually done it a few times & it was actually VERY hot...

I never would want to hurt anyone (unless that's what they're into & even then I have my limits) so I didn't go full force but I was pretty aggressive...

mab98122

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with what some others have said. It's probably easier to get face fucked if you already like (and know how to) deep throat. The only requirement for me is that the guy doing the face fucking knows how to read me and knows when I need a breath.

I had a guy fuck my face this weekend and he had my head back against the wall and was choking me. When I started to choke, he said he didn't want to hear any complaining, so I decided it wasn't going to work with he and I... I told him I need air once in a while!