Face Fucking Deepthroat Gagging--LOVE IT!!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

CumSwallower

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Banana_Republic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was the video I was talking about, but there is a longer version out there, I've seen it.

My Crank Turners

I just saw this scene. It's the first scene from Treasure Island Media called "Bone Head." The guy literally came with balls deep in another guy's throat. Yes, he swallowed it all (no spilling out). Regardless of beggars can't be choosers, I wish to see the top guy more musculine than this. Still good scene, though.

P.S. I still don't know how to breathe through nose when I do this with my buddy. :confused:

Last edited:

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn this is hot. I would love to have a hung guy fuck my mouth.

Me too. I want to become real good at sucking large cock now that I''m going to have my teeth removed. I'm gonna start looking for a hung guy that will fuck my face and fuck it deep.

thebottom

Experimental Member
Media
There is nothing more exciting or sexier than getting rough face fucked !!! I love the hammering of the cock head to the back of my throat, the slimy spit flowing out of my mouth, the moans and enraged noises coming from my fuckers mouth ! Then, hopefully only after an extended time, the spectacular feel and taste of his cum shooting down my throat !! The choking feeling throughout the fuck is simply an amazing feeling of satisfaction !! I love being face fucked, the more, the longer and the bigger the cock the better.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight