face fucking/gagging fetish

RobJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It turns me on to see a dude doing all he can to get me off. even if it means he gags. just hot,

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely ! I've also noticed it's the guys who have big dicks who especially love to choke on one bigger than theirs.... the only drawbacks are the injuries I've sustained and having a very wet fly that sometimes soaks through to my underpants.... but the pleasure is well worth it. Especially having a guy on his knees tears streaming down his face, sticky lines of saliva hanging down and snot coming out of his nostrils, and this may sound disgusting but sometimes they wretch and vomit..... I'm getting hard again.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I also like "breath play" and being choked or kept frome breathing during sex....so even when I can't breathe and the cock is in my mouth it just turns me on more....but keep trying...if you truly love the feeling you'll find a way to make it work.

They way you talk, wish you were a bit closer.
Its the best way to give a guy oral sex.

And yes it is, now come her and lets go!

B_erical866

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my opinion is, if I can see that the guy is wanting it ruff, I'm all for some gagging, mainly because I know you guys enjoy it. The face fucking, not into it but if the guy wants to for a min or so that fine.

xoxo
Erica

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love when my girlfriend gags, and she LOVES being face fucked, but, the problem is (if you can call it a problem) she has little or no gag reflex. My cock can be deep in her throat, with it constricting as she swallows me, but she is comfortable the whole time. And although I enjoy the gag, I enjoy pumping cum straight down her throat just as much.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I enjoy being the face fucker/feeder and only with a boyfriend/partner I'm into being the submissive cocksucker.

I like real gags too.

Last edited:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love it...I especially love it when it's rough yet gentle...i can't explain it, but I totally get off on it. However, I am not into spitting whatsoever.

D

deleted349934

as long as no teeth are involved...it's hot (w/women of course...) hahaha

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know, it's an old thread, but someone just sent me this, and it's the most appropriate place. Um, is it just me, or do I recognize the top's voice from a FleshlightMouth video? He a member here? :wink:

Face Fucking a hot young mouth

Sounds almost like BGDKMUSCLEGUY from SF, who was in a few of my vids, but it's not him :cool: