Face Fucking

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night I hooked up with this pretty fit 19 year old volleyball kid. Long story short is that I like to face fuck - guys & girls. My favorite is to have a dude lie on his back on the bed with his head hanging off the side of it, hands at his sides & just slide into his mouth & bang his throat for a while. I like it when they gag on it a bit - makes them remember who's in charge.

Usually I get off on that more than the dude does but the kid last night actually came while I was fucking his face. Now, I hadn't fucked him yet (which I proceeded to do) but I thought it was weird for a dude to get off who is GETTING face fucked.

Any other dudes get off while servicing another dude?

Reactions: stevelhub and fil3

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You just tick all the boxes, it is a turn on, good looking nice dick perfect body, nice smile,,,,was probably all of it that turned him on. Nice to think you think anyone could have the same effect lol,,, lots of other guys doin the same would be a total turn off lol.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really get off on face fucking and choking on cock, but alot of guys want the face fuck w/o the choking.

For some reason, the fact that I'm choking on a big piece gets me super hot.

In fact, the only times I've ever cum hands-free is when a guy had his cock down my throat deep.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes! Particularly if he is a male lover/partner and I am in a submissive/cocksucker mood!

Add some consensual verbal abuse, spit, smoke (cigars, or certain brands of cigarettes blown in my face), light choking with leather gloves, leather boots/other leather I get to lick on a man's body, a man's musky hairy body, a firm hand on the back of my head/neck, facial hair on a guy that loves to kiss, and His cock in my mouth fucking my mouth/throat making me gag, choke, and making my eyes water and nasal sinuses open up and I'm in heaven!

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I LUV IT when I am ON MY KNEES before A HOT DUDE WITH A BIG COCK, and he GRABS MY HEAD in both hands and FUCKS MY THROAT -HARDER AND HARDER!He KNOWS I can TAKE IT!Then FUCKING FASTER AND HARDER, JAMS MY HEAD ALL THE WAY DOWN AND SHOOTS HIS LOAD RIGHT DOWN MY THROAT!I ALWAYS CUM RIGHT THEN!!!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've known a few women who liked it, too, including a couple who would get themselves off while getting face-fucked. They were also into BDSM.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I've never got off while sucking on a cock unless I was stoking myself at the same time. However...

This past weekend, after a long head session here at my desk, I walked my boy to our playroom and had him on his back with his head off the edge of the bed and began fucking my dick deep into his throat. In this position, I usually have his hands tied behind his back and work his nipples while timing my strokes with his breaths. After quite a long time, stretching out the strokes, pulling out just in time for him to breathe and not choke, I tweaked his nipples real hard and came down his throat. About halfway through my orgasm, he started to cum himself. It was amazing seeing him squirm about, coating himself with cum without touching himself.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't been face fucked by a man in ages, but I know I would cum from it.
Unfortunately, the guy I had would never, ever give me his load. That would have made him gay or something, like having his cock in my mouth didn't somehow.
I blow my load when the guy in the video blows his.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gf facefucked me with a strapon a few times. she seemed to like 'giving it back to me' - as i had done to her. she showed me what a fat 8 inches looked like up close. i had always imagined up until that point, how turned on i'd be with a fat long cock in my mouth. i was rock hard, if i would have touched myself i probably could have come immediately.

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya everyone is different, that could turn him on more than you think. That is why some people love to get fucked in the ass while others only like giving

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey hardstud - i've got to agree with the others that if it were you with that hot face, hot bod, and big cock - yeah, i'm quite sure i could shoot a big load just from getting face-fucked by you! got a boner right now just thinking about it, in fact... ;-)

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, I have once ... problem is too few guys are man enough to really
fuck face ... they think they are hurting you and that you mind gagging.
A guy who looks like you and who gets of on making me choke and wont
stop when I do, certainly will make me cum without touching myself.