Face Fucking

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have face fucked a few guys and girls, none have ever came from just the face-fuck, but I know that it was a major turn on for most of them. One girl who could take me (not very many girls have mouths that can handle my girth) she got so wet she soaked the bed, but she didn't cum. A guy I face fucked really got off on the gag factor and I think the lack of oxygen when I'd shove it in balls deep got him close because he did cum the second we switched to 69 and I took him in my mouth. I will see if I have the video of me face fucking one of my ex girlfriends...

bistudent

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Getting facefucked is hot...i can usually cum right after he blows his load down my throat. The feeling of cumming without ever touching your cock is awesome

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last night I hooked up with this pretty fit 19 year old volleyball kid. Long story short is that I like to face fuck - guys & girls. My favorite is to have a dude lie on his back on the bed with his head hanging off the side of it, hands at his sides & just slide into his mouth & bang his throat for a while. I like it when they gag on it a bit - makes them remember who's in charge.

Usually I get off on that more than the dude does but the kid last night actually came while I was fucking his face. Now, I hadn't fucked him yet (which I proceeded to do) but I thought it was weird for a dude to get off who is GETTING face fucked.

Any other dudes get off while servicing another dude?

One of my fav things to do is to hang my head off the side of the bed and get facefucked just like you described...the angle makes it easier to take more of it, and its just damned hot

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:beerchug2:
+1

I might not be a guy, but I have cum from giving oral - esspecially when it's a bit more agressive, like face fucking, forced deeptroating, the work..

I don't really see how this comes as such a suprise, sex is not only about genitals, a lot of it's mental.

Reactions: stevelhub

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend is too gentle with his dick, sometimes i want the back of my head grabbed and to have him thrust away, but he wont.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love face fucking - slamming my dick just a bit too far into her mouth, getting a bit too rough, stuffing it balls deep while I cum. Love it.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have face fucked a few guys and girls, none have ever came from just the face-fuck, but I know that it was a major turn on for most of them. One girl who could take me (not very many girls have mouths that can handle my girth) she got so wet she soaked the bed, but she didn't cum. A guy I face fucked really got off on the gag factor and I think the lack of oxygen when I'd shove it in balls deep got him close because he did cum the second we switched to 69 and I took him in my mouth. I will see if I have the video of me face fucking one of my ex girlfriends...

I'm waiting. :wink: Sounds hot!

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife can orgasm while giving head. She looses all control when she does. Sometimes I think she is going to choke on my cock as she keeps trying to take it deeper.

I have never had a guy cum this way. But I do like making a guy cum when I fuck him.

I won't let him touch his cock as I have him on his back and my cock in his ass. I enjoy bringing the guy right to the edge and then slowing down. After a while I will finally let him cum. Watching him ejaculate all that cum over his torso will just send me over the edge into a massive orgasm.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me there are few things in this world that give me as much pleasure as giving a good facefuck to my gf does, and she enjoys it just as much as I do if not moreso at times.

The feeling of being in total control of her mouth and throat while I am grabbing a handful of her hair and facefucking her is amazing, I get ridiculously hard when doing so and looking down at my throbbing cock as it slides in and out of her mouth and down her throat with each thrust is almost like a religious experience.

The ending is always great too when I know I am about to cum and shove my cock all the way and I mean ALL the way down her throat and blow my load and she is milking me with her throat muscles at the same time, nothing compares to what that feels like.

Reactions: stevelhub

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife can orgasm while giving head. She looses all control when she does. Sometimes I think she is going to choke on my cock as she keeps trying to take it deeper.

I have never had a guy cum this way. But I do like making a guy cum when I fuck him.

I won't let him touch his cock as I have him on his back and my cock in his ass. I enjoy bringing the guy right to the edge and then slowing down. After a while I will finally let him cum. Watching him ejaculate all that cum over his torso will just send me over the edge into a massive orgasm.

I've had guys orgasm they got so excited trying to suck me. Really hot when its happened. Both guys who let me fuck them also shot off huge loads they came so hard when I fucked them. Pretty exciting for me too.

I've only had 1 woman cum from trying to suck me. I loved that she did so much we fucked for the whole weekend.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Any other dudes get off while servicing another dude?"

Well..the dude faces I want services from.. to sit on would be like those classic males massive Gladiators/Spartans styles as sooo beautiful and the nose broken and scars here and there also...animalistic very hungry masculine coming from battles or sport played games. adrenalina running eletric..and of course no surprises I would then exchange the same favors as they can sit on my helena's fighting face too...

:cool:..Opa! Opa! babe chairs warrior !!!..

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never got off while sucking on a cock unless I was stoking myself at the same time. However...

This past weekend, after a long head session here at my desk, I walked my boy to our playroom and had him on his back with his head off the edge of the bed and began fucking my dick deep into his throat. In this position, I usually have his hands tied behind his back and work his nipples while timing my strokes with his breaths. After quite a long time, stretching out the strokes, pulling out just in time for him to breathe and not choke, I tweaked his nipples real hard and came down his throat. About halfway through my orgasm, he started to cum himself. It was amazing seeing him squirm about, coating himself with cum without touching himself.

I would've done exactly the same with you face fucking me mate :)

holdmedownonit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely get off on it -- I have had a lot of hands-free orgasms when the guy I'm sucking has shoved it all the way in to cum deep down my throat. I think it's a combination of the incredible hotness of it all with the added oomph of lack of oxygen.

boyntonblow

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You guys are making me horny. I love laying across the bed like that and not having any control over depth or aggression. For some reason my legs always wants to lift. I like the feeling of 'too much'. Greedy guys are the best... no doubt about that.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to try this with my new b/f, right now he says he doesn't get hard, or get off from face fucking or me deep throating him. I hope to change this mind set of his? We're hooking up today, so I'd like to work on this with him, if possible. I love it when he grabs my head, I put his hands on the back of my head. I'd love to be taken this way... but the last time I went down on him it didn't last long,before he wanted to fuck my ass again.
And I used to be straight, and had a few girlfriends who I worked with, on deep throating me, it was at the time, the only way I could get off. One g/f, after about three months of her working on me, suggested she hang her head off the bed, and me enter her throat. It was fantastic, and I came harder than I ever had before. Now, since I consider myself gay, I want to do the same thing for the men I'm with. Kinda like paying back, sorta.