Face Fucking

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoy being face fucked like the OP described but what really gets me off is cock worship. Kissing, licking, sucking, expressions of cock love and begging for it, with him giving me orders, talking nasty is the best.

Reactions: bloboi

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer not moving and have her deepthroat like she's trying to headbutt my pubic bone. though face fucking is awesome when you feel sadistic and hyper dominant, love the sound of her gagging, and girls LOVE it to be dominated like that

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yes especially with my head over the bed and his dick in my mouth while his balls are flish up against my nose at the same time. anything that in my mind is submissive or humiliating or me feeling being used makes me cum without anyone working on my dick

Did this once with my fuck buddy. He almost shot down my throat. It hurt my neck a bit....

Reactions: malakos

Super122334

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is a squirter, gushing flooding squirter that has cum from me fucking her throat roughly. She loves when I grab her hair like a handle and just ram fuck her face.. I can't always go deep like this but it fucks her up pretty good.. Haha.. And she always eats cum or takes it in the face, throat where ever in the face.
I've also facefucked a couple of guys who've shot off when the moment is right, y'know.
When I was younger I used to take a 13" wrist thick dick up my ass and I'd just constantly cum.. It was insane.. I miss that one. He was about10 years older than me and a black guy, he used to just destroy me. I loved it. Shit now I'm horny

shavedprivates

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wish I was doing it now love having my head held and me holding on to an ass as my mouth gets plowed. I also like kneeling between my head and fucking my mouth that way, or being on the bottom of a 69 and up and down the cock goes in and out of my mouth, better make it a mission to find a cock today need all that and more

I love to have her lay on her back at the edge of the bed with her head hanging off and down so that there is a straight shot to the throat. I love to ram my huge sausage in to the max with my fat balls pounding her head on every stroke as she watches my veiny fat monster invade her. I have shot some great loads this way.

Reactions: bloboi and Milkdudd
D

deleted808122

I don't cum when sucking or being throatfucked, but if I haven't cum that day I'll sometimes leak like a faucet. Almost every time a guy comes to my hotel room I start by sucking and by the time I get my pants off there's usually a pretty good precum wet spot.

I prefer being face fucked over anything else. Having a man's cock in my mouth, much less owning it, makes me rock-hard and causes me to leak like a sieve, if not at times, even, cum.
I love to throat fuck!

bloboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love to throat fuck!
Being throat fucked happens to be my favorite activity. I just love it. I’m submissive to begin with, but I become all the more submissive when some Stud takes control and takes ownership of my throatpussy. It’s glorious.

MultiYan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being throat fucked happens to be my favorite activity. I just love it. I’m submissive to begin with, but I become all the more submissive when some Stud takes control and takes ownership of my throatpussy. It’s glorious.
There's no Best feeling in the World than having your cock surrounded by a tight throat, I love when they gag and their throats kind of push my Dick out with lots of thick saliva. That feeling is amazing!!

bloboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's no Best feeling in the World than having your cock surrounded by a tight throat, I love when they gag and their throats kind of push my Dick out with lots of thick saliva. That feeling is amazing!!
Well gosh, you’re the Ying to my Yang, Sir! And yeah, as our throat pushes you up and out, you then counteract by forcing it back in and down. Love it, Sir!

Reactions: MultiYan

bloboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It’s difficult to put into words. It’s more psychological than anything else .., I think. I mean the physical sensation; all your sensory input, is great. But I think it’s the psychological and emotional aspect of the act, that differentiates one party from the other.