Face Fucking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hardstud, May 11, 2009.

1. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I enjoy being face fucked like the OP described but what really gets me off is cock worship. Kissing, licking, sucking, expressions of cock love and begging for it, with him giving me orders, talking nasty is the best.

2. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    My bf loves this. I hang my head off the bed and let him go to town and I love every minute of it and cum as soon as he busts his load down my throat.

3. Miscer

Miscer New Member

i prefer not moving and have her deepthroat like she's trying to headbutt my pubic bone. though face fucking is awesome when you feel sadistic and hyper dominant, love the sound of her gagging, and girls LOVE it to be dominated like that

4. cuck4you

cuck4you Member

yes especially with my head over the bed and his dick in my mouth while his balls are flish up against my nose at the same time. anything that in my mind is submissive or humiliating or me feeling being used makes me cum without anyone working on my dick

5. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love the hell outta giving and receiving it.

6. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Did this once with my fuck buddy. He almost shot down my throat. It hurt my neck a bit....

8. Super122334

Super122334 New Member

Albums:
    My wife is a squirter, gushing flooding squirter that has cum from me fucking her throat roughly. She loves when I grab her hair like a handle and just ram fuck her face.. I can't always go deep like this but it fucks her up pretty good.. Haha.. And she always eats cum or takes it in the face, throat where ever in the face.
    I've also facefucked a couple of guys who've shot off when the moment is right, y'know.
    When I was younger I used to take a 13" wrist thick dick up my ass and I'd just constantly cum.. It was insane.. I miss that one. He was about10 years older than me and a black guy, he used to just destroy me. I loved it. Shit now I'm horny

9. shavedprivates

shavedprivates New Member

Wish I was doing it now love having my head held and me holding on to an ass as my mouth gets plowed. I also like kneeling between my head and fucking my mouth that way, or being on the bottom of a 69 and up and down the cock goes in and out of my mouth, better make it a mission to find a cock today need all that and more

10. dickusmaximus

dickusmaximus Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love to have her lay on her back at the edge of the bed with her head hanging off and down so that there is a straight shot to the throat. I love to ram my huge sausage in to the max with my fat balls pounding her head on every stroke as she watches my veiny fat monster invade her. I have shot some great loads this way.

11. mannschaft

mannschaft Active Member

Albums:
    LA, London, DC area & other points afield
    I don't cum when sucking or being throatfucked, but if I haven't cum that day I'll sometimes leak like a faucet. Almost every time a guy comes to my hotel room I start by sucking and by the time I get my pants off there's usually a pretty good precum wet spot.

12. B_BlowBoyToo

B_BlowBoyToo New Member

Ogallala, Nebraska located on I-80 in Western Nebr
    I've been known to "Auto-Ejaculate" while being face fucked.

13. Joegrant43

Joegrant43 New Member

So horny after reading this thread, I want to get face fucked by a monster cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted