face//full body nude pics

NudistJosh

Just Browsing
Media
it gets boring looking at pics of just dicks or pussies or whatever, anyone have full body nude pics including thier face? these pics make it more exciting to view them.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Good point, NJ, but there are people who need to keep their face hidden/discreet like me. I think I'm a handsome bloke, yeah, but I'm in academia, and the last thing I need is someone to catch me on here. So, yeah, just below the neck. :)

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it gets boring looking at pics of just dicks or pussies or whatever, anyone have full body nude pics including thier face? these pics make it more exciting to view them.

Oh is this site just for perving over pictures ... Damm I must leave at once :rolleyes:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with you, NudistJosh, pic after pic of cocks alone becomes rather passé and boring after awhile. The thread below was made just for you, although still not too many members willing to show their faces. It's not gonna happen with me (at least not until you take the time to get to know me, anyway. But no, my face is not for general public consumption. :wink:).

Oh and if you're a nudist, why not share yourself with us? Curious how it's often those with no pics of their own who make these requests!! :confused:

http://www.lpsg.org/66389-best-body-too-many-cocks.html?highlight=best+body

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well if you stumble across any guys willing to be naked with their face on display then be sure to send them to www.mitchymoguys.blogspot.com so they can take part in the Nude Male League....its not much of a league right now as only three nations are represented at the moment but give it time and volunteers it could be very popular!