Face Of LPSG Changed Forever?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
McCain? Go eat your salad, man. Trail mix for a week.

awesome. i LOVE trailmix as long as it has the candy pieces. and salad is great, if ranch dressing is allowed. i don't WANT him to win, but i have a hard time believing that a country full of people scared of muslims will elect someone named barack obama. he's black so that makes him ineligible in some people eyes, and his name sounds muslim so that makes him ineligible in even more people's eyes. we elected bush TWICE, electing mccain wouldn't surprise me.

oh shit, isn't this what the OP didn't want to happen?? my bad.:spankme:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think half of it is because most of our cock talk has been talked out.

-We all know that there's no difference in sizes/races.

-We all know that if a person posts a pic of a 14" cock next to a ruler, that it's photoshopped.

-We all know that Jonah Falcon's dick is real.

-We all know that who gives better head is relative to the person.

-We all know that Rosie O Donnell has a penis, she just keeps it in her desk drawer.

-We all know that just because someone is 18 now doesn't mean they were 18 when they took nude photos (or slightly nude, or whatever gets you off)

So there's not much new to talk about in the realm of cocktitude...thus the sudden influx of posts in Et Cetera and Funny Stuff.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-We all know that there's no difference in sizes/races.

so are all black guys...... nevermind

-We all know that who gives better head is relative to the person.

we all know marley gives better head

-We all know that Rosie O Donnell has a penis, she just keeps it in her desk drawer.

that's ridiculous, penises aren't detachable, hers swings between her legs just like everyone elses.

-We all know that just because someone is 18 now doesn't mean they were 18 when they took nude photos (or slightly nude, or whatever gets you off)

to add to that, be cautious of "wanna come over and fuck me i'm 18". i'm 22 and never feel compelled to mention it, some 18 year olds are either older than that and trying to get appeal, or younger than that and trying to get you locked up.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please remind us most humble one! :smile:

Just above the first post in every thread is an options bar that reads "Thread Tools | Search This Thread | Rate Thread".

If you click on "Thread Tools", one of the options is to subscribe to the thread. You can then check for new posts in subscribed threads by going to the control panel (that's the "CP" in the toolbar at the top of the page) and clicking on "Subscribed Threads".

Finally, you can auto-subscribe to threads you post in by clicking here and changing the Default Thread Subscription Mode from "Do Not Subscribe" to "No email notification". (Or, choose email notification if you want, but I think it's a pain.)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
awesome. i LOVE trailmix as long as it has the candy pieces. and salad is great, if ranch dressing is allowed. i don't WANT him to win, but i have a hard time believing that a country full of people scared of muslims will elect someone named barack obama. he's black so that makes him ineligible in some people eyes, and his name sounds muslim so that makes him ineligible in even more people's eyes. we elected bush TWICE, electing mccain wouldn't surprise me.

oh shit, isn't this what the OP didn't want to happen?? my bad.:spankme:

McCain's association with Bush can sink him, as could his age. It took the USA years to become educated to racial equality to the point of actually seeing it happen.

The new racism is Muslims. The US needs a bad guy, from Indians, to King George to the new George the 3rd. The French, the Germans, the Russians. We've always had bad guys.

It isn't trail mix if it has candy; trail mix is supposed to be healthy. I can't eat that stuff because of a peanut allergy anyway.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
McCain's association with Bush can sink him, as could his age. It took the USA years to become educated to racial equality to the point of actually seeing it happen.

The new racism is Muslims. The US needs a bad guy, from Indians, to King George to the new George the 3rd. The French, the Germans, the Russians. We've always had bad guys.

It isn't trail mix if it has candy; trail mix is supposed to be healthy. I can't eat that stuff because of a peanut allergy anyway.

very well-put and i'm glad someone else recognizes that, at the end of the day, muslims are no more or less dangerous than everybody else. HUMANS are dangerous regardless of religion.

PS, the candy part is the best part of "trail mix". may not be traditional but it's OH so fucking tasty. don't worry, you're not missing out on much not being able to eat peanuts. thanks to penis a former co-worker i saw today straight up told me i've gotten fat.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While its good to discuss politics, economics etc i am sick of hearing about the American elections

I agree...or at least keep the discussion to the already created threads.

I love the fact we can talk about all kinds of crap here at LPSG. But I am also about the cock. Which is why I usually try and remind ya'll even in the midst of the more 'serious' postings...

Large, massive, drippy, foreskinned COCK!

There. I said it and I'm glad I said it. :biggrin1:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im posting so many threads jammed with c*ck pics.But I get slammed alot from guys saying they are to this, or to that.No wonder people dont post.Their afraid of the mean trolls on here that just put others threads etc down.But they wont stop me,Im still posting.And if you dont like the pics Im posting.Well at least I try.Cheers.