Face sitting

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favorite things to do is face sit. I love to have a guy lay on the ground (handcuffed preferably so he can't use his hands) and for me to tease him with my body, dance over him since I've been dancing since I was 4, lower myself with my cotton underwear over his face and then, use him as a seat, rubbing my crouch all over his face.

My question is, why do you like it? And how do you like it? I personally like it when the guy is restrained in some fashion like in cuffs since I think if he can use his hands it turns into something else. I also like to keep my underwear on for the most part and let my wetness soak through. I'll sometime play peek-a-boo allowing him get really close to actually kissing my sweet cookie but the real deal is the tease.

A lot of guys like to eat a girl out but that's not what face sitting is all about at all. It's more then that. It's smothering him with your crouch, it's not allowing him to breath for a few seconds, an exchange of power for me. I'm curious to what some of you may think.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Never tried but the fantasy is definitely because of the female control. She's being pleasured the way she wants, and it seems to be beyond physical for her, the dominance factor appeals to more than the just the 5 senses. And in the instance that you describe, the dancing would intensify the whole experience. Also the keeping the panties on is a nice twist, at least in my mind. I once saw this video of a girl cumming through her panties, ever since then I've had to fantasize about it because it isn't very common. I like your style :biggrin1:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This sounds good in theory, but honestly, I don't fantasize about smothering/suffocating someone.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it..it was weird..yet funny and hot at the same time..He was totally into my ass..he ate that thing up..

Very hot..

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You said it right. For me its about being in control and being pleasured in a way that I see fit. You become my furniture and the only purpose is to make me feel good.

I've had that happen to me. It was fun. I guess I sort of like the impersonal nature of it.I am being used as an object for her pleasure and at her whim. Something about that is very enjoyable.

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"You said it right. For me its about being in control and being pleasured in a way that I see fit. You become my furniture and the only purpose is to make me feel good. "

It sure is - and I wouldnt have it any other way xx

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get exactly what you mean about letting the wetness soak through - i love the taste and smell when a girl does that - for ages till shes so wet I can taste her juices through the material of the knickers - so so horny x

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't either..Okay that's a total lie...To be honest its all about fantasy and of course you're not doing it to the point where they fall unconsciousness.

I love having my ass licked and just having my crouch smothered with his mouth. If I control his breathing a little bit, so be it but I more or less get off with the fact that I'm using him as a chair and he loves it so much he has to lick me to keep me there.

This sounds good in theory, but honestly, I don't fantasize about smothering/suffocating someone.

disco78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love having my ass licked and just having my crouch smothered with his mouth. If I control his breathing a little bit, so be it but I more or less get off with the fact that I'm using him as a chair and he loves it so much he has to lick me to keep me there.

You are my kind of girl - I love licking every hole on a girl - even better if its her choosing which hole xx