Face to face spooning.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Am I the last person to experience this awesome position? lying on your sides face to face and having sex. It's very intimate and seemed to be hitting the right spots.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the last person to experience this awesome position? lying on your sides face to face and having sex. It's very intimate and seemed to be hitting the right spots.

Concur... much better than traditional spooning. This way you can kiss, explore napes... chests... vs. .... ummmmm, the sensuality:sad: of a shoulder blade.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I love this position ... it's so hot and so comfortable at the same time.

My wife and I, who have been together for 25 years, have made this one of our favorite positions since we first got together.

As a matter of fact, one time when we were first together, we were staying at a friend's house in Ft. Lauderdale. We were sleeping on the fold-out couch in the front room. It was early on a weekend morning; we didn't think anyone else was up yet, and we started making love in this position.

It was one of those lazy, sultry love-making sessions where you're being more sensuous than anything. We were fully together, my cock doing a grinding motion in her pussy under the covers, when our friend walked in! She started talking with us, not knowing we were in mid-fuck at the time.

We had just gotten in late the night before, so we didn't ask her to leave, or to join us ... we just laid there with my cock inside my then-fiance's pussy, still moving a little every now and then to stay hard, until we finally gave up and I got soft and slipped out.

Anyway, long story to go with this post about this great position ...

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't do that position because it seems like an impossible position to do... To get her off on my side would seem like an impossible task. Maybe I'll try it though...

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I don't do that position because it seems like an impossible position to do... To get her off on my side would seem like an impossible task. Maybe I'll try it though...

We lie face to face with me on my left side, and her on her right. My top leg goes between her two legs. We actually have great freedom of movement, and I can use my right arm (the free one, on top) to hold her, caress her, or play with her breasts or reach down and finger her clit.

Then, when you both cum, it's easy to stay in that position. We've both woken up after falling asleep like that!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We lie face to face with me on my left side, and her on her right. My top leg goes between her two legs. We actually have great freedom of movement, and I can use my right arm (the free one, on top) to hold her, caress her, or play with her breasts or reach down and finger her clit.
Then, when you both cum, it's easy to stay in that position. We've both woken up after falling asleep like that!

Yup, that's one of my favorite ways as well. I find it more comfortable if the guy isn't too tall.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Yeah... I like that one too :smile:

See folks, even Drifter learns something new every now and then :wink:

I know, twenty five years it has taken me. It's like an Irish Grand Slam! :biggrin1:

Oh the joys of sharing a bowl of ice cream.

:eek: You are talking about spoon feeding aren't you?

Yes Dear. I find the medication goes down easier :tongue:

I heard a Joke. What's an Australian kiss?

It's like a French kiss, just down under. :cool:

Is that 25 years old as well?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing some research and came across this thread and bumping it because I have a question: How do you do this position without crushing the woman's leg underneath? My wife and I can do this, but after about 15 seconds we have to stop because my torso is right on top of her leg.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried it and to be honest for us it just isn't comfy. We still spoon facing but its only to careless and kiss and fondles. If she wants me inside she usually just rolls over and wants me on top. She likes the weight and what she calls the security of me holding her this way. Its my fav, cause of how we fit.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Each of you keep one leg,the one upon which you are lying, straight, and only entwine your upper legs. Your chests may or may not remain touching. It works well when my partner has a longer torso than I do.