Face to face spooning.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yah, that don't work for us on account of how she is shaped and how I am shaped. I can play in the lips and stroke her clit with my cock head but penetration in that position is technically not possible. We've tried... Very hard lol. Always fun though!

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can always achieve an 'x'. And those who have not been able to have sex facing with me are always able to do it when we both face the same way. I have a very short waist.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
was just thinking how height differences might make this lil bit of fun no so much fun.

with the boy, we'd line up nicely. with the former girlie... no way in hell.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each of you keep one leg,the one upon which you are lying, straight, and only entwine your upper legs. Your chests may or may not remain touching. It works well when my partner has a longer torso than I do.

Aha! See, I thought that was way too uncomfortable to begin with to be even be in the running for the "meh" status. Understand much better now.

Sort of a horizontal version of this:

Dancer | SexInfo101.com

Yah, that don't work for us on account of how she is shaped and how I am shaped. I can play in the lips and stroke her clit with my cock head but penetration in that position is technically not possible. We've tried... Very hard lol. Always fun though!

Exactly! I want my sex to be fully engulfing. I can penetrate fine, but when 1/3 of my dick is feeling the wind whistling by, it's time to switch to go deeper.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahh... beautiful! I thought I searched deep enough. Obviously I settled for shallow that one time. Thanks Miss Mickey deLeecious!
This has worked for me, as well as a variant: I put the foot of my top leg flat on the mattress. It opens my up wider for a thicker partner, and gives me more leverage for movement. I have very tight, inflexible hips, so leverage helps.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She, on top, moves legs back and lies prone on top of you. Roll on side. Roll again, roll again, fall out of bed :biggrin1:

Hmm, I hadn't thought of starting the position this way. I've certainly done the latter, fall out of bed-thing, but that was more due to alcohol than position changes.

This has worked for me, as well as a variant: I put the foot of my top leg flat on the mattress. It opens my up wider for a thicker partner, and gives me more leverage for movement. I have very tight, inflexible hips, so leverage helps.

Hmm, I am learning so much this morning!! We will try this next time we feel experimental again (which won't be too soon, UTI issues and all)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My g/f and I can't do this very well because of our sizes. She's quite short ( below 5 feet). I'm over 6 feet so our parts don't exactly fit in that position. We can cuddle that way pretty easily though which is nice.

Babexo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its hot, but not every uy can pull of that position, well at least from my experience

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh noes! I'm sorry to hear that! well knowing you two, you'll make up for lost time lickety-slit.

(OMG! Typo too perfect to fix!)

LOL! My wife LOL'ed too.

She'll be back on the saddle eventually. I need to find me a dormant UTI thread here and bump it to commiserate.