Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a personal opinion poll.

When it comes to faces, what angle do you feel flatters the person's features most?

I feel that I look best from an angular view (kind 45ish degrees). Most people look best from a profile view. I find the front-on view least attractive. What about you guys? o_O

I'm not sure why looking at a person straight-on is so "bleh" for me. o_O Just is.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted I dont care. I guess it just depends on the person. I know I look terrible from 45 degrees in other direction because I have a broken nose, but from the profile you cant tell...and dead on I'm not really sure.

If the question were about bodies, I would have to say the profile because I'm into the whole far out tits and far out ass thing

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on the person's bone structure and I would assume that part of personality the photographer is attempting to capture.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3/4 angle tends to flatter people the most, and profile the least. people with fatter faces look better shot from slightly above.

with that said, there's an infinity of variations of angle and facial structure, so it really depends on the person, the light available, where one is looking from, etc.