Facebook Friend

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by sunnyside4lyfe, Jan 7, 2009.

1. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Soo a while ago I posted about this guy from my school who I thought was hitting on me but I wasn’t sure and I decided to make a story out of what could’ve happened but didn’t, he turned out to be…well idk, but we’re just friends if you will..

So its my freshman year at a major university that’s predominately white. He catches my attention because he’s a black guy in my economics class, and there are a few classes where I am the only black male and he’s a cheerleader, I know this because he is always wearing this t-shirt that says Cheer Team. He’s a short guy, maybe 5’5 or so and seemingly muscular, he always wears gym shorts and thong flip flops. I must say even though I was attracted to him I’d never explored that part of my sexuality and had done pretty well with the ladies so I never bothered to talk to him or anything of that nature besides a casual “what’s up” if we happened to pass each other or went out with mutual friends that is until I was sitting in my room on facebook and he sent me a message and it went from there.
    “Hey Whats up”
    “Nothing much, just watching tv”
    “Cool, why haven’t we hung out yet”
    “Idk, I’ve never thought about it”
    “O well we should..but I’m bored want to play a game?”

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

He wants you.

3. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “I guess we can..what game?”
    “The Question Game” he said

“ummm ok,” I Replied, “How tall are you?”
    “5’5….Whats your favorite color?” he said
    “Blue,” I replied, “are you gay?”
    “Whoa you’re not supposed to jump into questions like that this quickly but no..I’m bi”
    “interesting…coo coo” I said
    “what about you?”
    “I have a physical attraction to males but Id never have a relationship with one or have done anything with one so I don’t know what youd consider that” I explained
    “Would you like to act on it?”
    “I dnt know” I said
    “Well it’s about 2 (am that is) and everyone is sleep…wanna meet me at that stadium?”
    “Sure, I suppose” I said as my dick quickly grew from about 4.5 inches to 7.5 inches erect
    “cool, I’ll text you when I get there”
    “Ok” I said

I waited a while for my erection to go down before I got out of my bed then put on a pair of sweatpants and shirt and walked out of my shared dorm and down the street towards our football stadium and texted him to ask exactly where to go and he said to walk around to the right until I saw him so I did that until I saw him sitting at the bus stop for the school’s bus service, he wore the same thing I did, baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt but had his hand in his pants to keep them warm as it was in the 40s or 50s outside.

I walked up to him and said whats up then he hugged me and poked me as I saw that he was still erect from the conversation and he told me he’d still be erect, but of course I didn’t think he’d still be fully hard but at that moment my hormones took over. His soft skin and nice mixture of muscles and fat even felt good, I could tell he worked out and he was stocky but not too muscular.

4. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I turned him around and hugged him from the back, I could feel my dick starting to erect but had on 3 layers of pants (boxers, basketball shorts, and the sweatpants I’d thrown on), I didn’t think he’d be able to feel it but judging by the fact that he started to move up and down my shaft that was now point diagonally down and to the right he could apparently feel it, I then took my hands that were starting to get cold and put them down the fron t of his pants.

I could tell why it was so easy to note that he was erect when he hugged me, he didn’t have anything on under his sweatpants. I ran my hands down from his stomach to his pubic area, as I did this he leaned back and rested on me, I then realized he had a fully shaved stomach and pubic area and it lead down to his 8 in dick that had no curve and stuck straight out. Both suddenly in total comfort and slight awe we stayed that way for maybe 5 minutes or so as if no one else existed , which wasn’t a hard job seeing as our current settings.

Then I sat down on the bench and pulled him in front of me hugging him around his ass and pulling him close

5. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is my first shot..what do u guys think so far

If it worth you guys reading I will right more..

6. misteryo82

misteryo82 New Member

Good start..keep going ;)

7. DollFace

DollFace New Member

Please keep going :)
    Sounds like a great story so far

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I hope it becomes true for you. Crossing swords is hot.

9. the_best_1

the_best_1 New Member

Albums:
    please write more great start

10. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very good!

11. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very nice indeed!

12. ruffboy

Gold Member

good start bud, am quite curious to see where you want to go with this, what you would do with 8"....

Draft saved Draft deleted