FACEBOOK - Is it okay ?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Facebook is great, myspace is ok but way too busy and filled with trash for me ( though I do have an account) Facebook is more serious and a good way to keep in touch with people as well as plan parties =)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I am seriously thinking of taking the plunge and getting either a myspace or facebook profile. I know myspace is the more popular brand, but is facebook still good ?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I am seriously thinking of taking the plunge and getting either a myspace or facebook profile. I know myspace is the more popular brand, but is facebook still good ?

If you want to get in touch with people you know then Facebook is better, however if you want to just connect with random guys then MySpace is the winner.

D

deleted356166

I have both facebooke and myspace. Myspace is just too bloated with add-ons these days. Facebook is much cleaner and less hassle to look at.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Facebook is it okay?
a different slant on your Q Tardis

Heard its a bit doubtful (well those Social Networks whatever they are) at times Tardis
NZ...last 10/15 years youngsters are racking up 000s of $ in Student Loans
So much so the Govt of the time exempted them from paying interest on the loans (Voting ploy)
Understand its a great Social outlet for youngsters and probably neccesary to give them something positive to do on there computers
Now they are exposing themselves in Facebooks etc...generally youngsters are taught to be honest
Employers are going to employ folk to check up on prospective employees thru such etc etc etc
I consider even if your honest at times folk will twist the truth...can be forever defending yourself?
So i am Doubtful re such outfits being all that good ... perhaps youngsters need to learn the art of annonymity in schools
Adults of course-different story
enz