Facebook / MySpace / etc...

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In response to the thread asking "What's your real name?" I thought I'd start a thread for folks to post their Facebook / MySpace pages.

I've got no problem with people seeing who I am, but I just feel it a little strange putting my face to my cock...hope you understand?!

So, you're more than welcome to become 'my friend', but please respect those who may not want the two sites linked up!

Facebook | Login

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. That's 'too much information' in my book. I have both but you can have...none :cool:

I don't think many people will want to let every nutjob on here know their personal details.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ditto. This topic comes up a lot. And each time I say, I do not want anybody on my facebook wall saying "Nice cock! MMmmmm...LET ME SUCK IT!!!1111!!!1ELEVEN!!"

Hell...the LPSG group on Facebook didn't last longer than 10 mins. lol

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In response to the thread asking "What's your real name?" I thought I'd start a thread for folks to post their Facebook / MySpace pages.

I've got no problem with people seeing who I am, but I just feel it a little strange putting my face to my cock...hope you understand?!

So, you're more than welcome to become 'my friend', but please respect those who may not want the two sites linked up!

Facebook | Login

If any of you are concerned with the "anonymity, blah blah" post, be sure to see it as I would recommend posting your myspace/facebook as a horrible decision if you don't want to be easily identified. If you don't care however, you should comply with no reservations.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You guys are acting like random people can't stumble across your myspace/facebook anyway.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You guys are acting like random people can't stumble across your myspace/facebook anyway.

Or anyone with half a brain who knows how to use google.

My myspace page is already listed in my profile here.

With about 13 seconds of investigative work, you could find my facebook page easily enough.

I delibrately removed my other contact information from this site, because I was frankly sick of getting pms on Yahoo or MSN that were all exactly the same and went something like this:
"hi"
"hi"
"why are you on my buddy list?"
"I already know the answer to that, because all the obnoxious pms I get from people I've never met who don't remember who I am are all from the same place, but I'm not going to tell you and if you can't recall I'm going to block you."
"do you want to jerk off on cam for me?"
"no, why the fuck would I want to do that?"
"I'm a complete fucking idiot."
"yes, I know."

except that in reality I'm actually very polite.

but anyway, you could probaly find me on MSN or Yahoo or AIM, too... though it would take a few minutes longer than finding my facebook page.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or anyone with half a brain who knows how to use google.

My myspace page is already listed in my profile here.

With about 13 seconds of investigative work, you could find my facebook page easily enough.

I delibrately removed my other contact information from this site, because I was frankly sick of getting pms on Yahoo or MSN that were all exactly the same and went something like this:
"hi"
"hi"
"why are you on my buddy list?"
"I already know the answer to that, because all the obnoxious pms I get from people I've never met who don't remember who I am are all from the same place, but I'm not going to tell you and if you can't recall I'm going to block you."
"do you want to jerk off on cam for me?"
"no, why the fuck would I want to do that?"
"I'm a complete fucking idiot."
"yes, I know."

except that in reality I'm actually very polite.

but anyway, you could probaly find me on MSN or Yahoo or AIM, too... though it would take a few minutes longer than finding my facebook page.

Hah, not put so subtly as I would say it, but at least one other person of 30K members here recognizes that it's pretty easy to be traced online.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I doubt many people could find out a great deal about me were they to try(I won't say that they can't, because that's just inviting trouble, and I know for a fact it would be possible with a little know-how), but I wouldn't have any myspace-esque profile under the guise I use on LPSG. Not that I have a 'real life' one either. :rolleyes:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have them but due to privacy issues won't share them here. You can probably find my Facebook profile easily enough though. My Myspace has friends who I see face to face and are not "in the know" about my activities here, with one exception.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The extent that I've gone to revealing anything more than my actual username has only recently been pics to the people on my buddy list-period.
Anything else, well, that to me sounds like the start of Identity Theft, and if I don't know you that well, you may as well adjust to the pics.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I take pride in the fact that you could not possibly find my myspace/facebook...UNLESS you I sent you the video of me singing...which was like three people from here. LOL.

Or if you happen to be one of the two people who already know my Facebook account.

You could stumble upon it...but then you wouldn't know it was me, so you wouldn't care. lol