facebook question

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yea .. when you put your mouse on your first list tab .. it will let you edit your friends list .. then go to "change visibility settings" then go to "see my friend list" then "customize" then select only me from the drop down menu ... that should do it!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea .. when you put your mouse on your first list tab .. it will let you edit your friends list .. then go to "change visibility settings" then go to "see my friend list" then "customize" then select only me from the drop down menu ... that should do it!

What is the "first list tab"? Is this on the home page?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant to write friends list tab .. sorry ... where your friends list is .. theres like the titles FRIENDS LIST .. just put your mouse over it and a lil pencil will show it .. click that!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hiding the visibility is the best measure. Its not absolutely guarenteed to prevent your friends from seeing other friends tho. It depends whose curious or not. Friend suggestions are made for you so if a friend sees a suggestion of someone whom you don't want to know are friends with you, but they look to see who they have in common, it would probably still show your name.