facebook

hungcook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So long story short I had an old friend that "we" the ex wife and I knew back in college. well we lost contact for several years and finally through facebook we reconnected. so we endup talking and catching up and she makes a statement "jenn always used to brag you were big but no one believed her". well I invite her up to my place and make supper and have a couple glasses of wine, things start getting heated and move into the bedroom. well I will admit when I drink even a little my erection softens emmensly but still more then enough to ensure proper penetration. we have prolly been going for 20 mins or so and I feel abnormal wetness and so I am like WTF. I turn on the light and there is blood all over. now here is what really has me confused she said she had had a big guy before but not as big as me. IT felt like I was hitting a brick wall that was shallower then most. she came over again and this time I didnt bottom her out and she didnt bleed so what would have been the casue the first time. The only other thing I can say is she said she hurt for 2 days after. Can anyone shed a little light or suggestion on this

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...was it her "time of the month?" The first time I tried anal, when it was done she went to the bathroom and had blood running down her leg. She'd complained earlier that it was hard to get it in, so I was afraid I'd literally torn her a new one...or at least a slightly larger one. It turned out her period had started literally while we were having sex. But that still doesn't really explain the "brick wall" you felt.