facebook

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungcook, Jan 20, 2009.

1. hungcook

hungcook New Member

Albums:
    So long story short I had an old friend that "we" the ex wife and I knew back in college. well we lost contact for several years and finally through facebook we reconnected. so we endup talking and catching up and she makes a statement "jenn always used to brag you were big but no one believed her". well I invite her up to my place and make supper and have a couple glasses of wine, things start getting heated and move into the bedroom. well I will admit when I drink even a little my erection softens emmensly but still more then enough to ensure proper penetration. we have prolly been going for 20 mins or so and I feel abnormal wetness and so I am like WTF. I turn on the light and there is blood all over. now here is what really has me confused she said she had had a big guy before but not as big as me. IT felt like I was hitting a brick wall that was shallower then most. she came over again and this time I didnt bottom her out and she didnt bleed so what would have been the casue the first time. The only other thing I can say is she said she hurt for 2 days after. Can anyone shed a little light or suggestion on this

2. PKPK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm...was it her "time of the month?" The first time I tried anal, when it was done she went to the bathroom and had blood running down her leg. She'd complained earlier that it was hard to get it in, so I was afraid I'd literally torn her a new one...or at least a slightly larger one. It turned out her period had started literally while we were having sex. But that still doesn't really explain the "brick wall" you felt.

Draft saved Draft deleted