Facebook

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well just curious who's on Facebook since it's open to everybody now. I personally love Facebook and spend a good amount of time on there. If you're on fB leave your name or a link here so we can connect on there and possibly get a LPSG group on there? Now I'm telling people to leave their name or Link but I'm not going to, since I like to keep certain parts of my life seperate I shall continue to do that, but If you get to know me privately through PM's or AIM/Yahoo and ask me for my fB/Myspace you'll probably get it. Just cant be broadcasting myself all over the place like in this thread. With that being said I know lots of you don't mind people knowing who you are on here so let's CONNECT!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seems kind of wrong to ask people to post links to THEIRS when you're not willing to do the same....

I've not used Facebook but was just considering starting one. Do people really use it? IS it really all that?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems kind of wrong to ask people to post links to THEIRS when you're not willing to do the same....

I've not used Facebook but was just considering starting one. Do people really use it? IS it really all that?

Yea it is all that and people do use it........if you PM me I will give you my name or link. Just don't want to put it right out here.......I know some people don't mind putting it right out here so they're free to.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow. BC85, this is definately a touchy subject.

I'm not gonna let it die so quickly tho'.

I think it will be cool to connect with LPSG members on Facebook...just don't want it to be in the creepy way. Ya know, cause...you already have people PMing you here about "great cock".

So then you become friends with them on Facebook and then they post on your wall "You have such a great cock!"

x_o;

Kinda will catch EVERYBODY off guard...especially your friends. It seems xpeeps connections are more appropriate because it's still part of that "private" life. Facebook and Myspace are more of your "Public"/"Personal" lives...and it will involve a greater deal of people.

Depending on the person tho', I wouldn't mind giving out my Facebook link...as long as I'm not getting messages about my penis on Facebook. Cause again...that's more my personal life. It's more who I am.

Cause on LPSG/Xpeeps...I know I'm just a penis. Facebook/Myspace? I'm more a human being. Maybe.

<--------------Rambling

I'll leave now.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. BC85, this is definately a touchy subject.

I'm not gonna let it die so quickly tho'.

I think it will be cool to connect with LPSG members on Facebook...just don't want it to be in the creepy way. Ya know, cause...you already have people PMing you here about "great cock".

So then you become friends with them on Facebook and then they post on your wall "You have such a great cock!"

x_o;

Kinda will catch EVERYBODY off guard...especially your friends. It seems xpeeps connections are more appropriate because it's still part of that "private" life. Facebook and Myspace are more of your "Public"/"Personal" lives...and it will involve a greater deal of people.

Depending on the person tho', I wouldn't mind giving out my Facebook link...as long as I'm not getting messages about my penis on Facebook. Cause again...that's more my personal life. It's more who I am.

Cause on LPSG/Xpeeps...I know I'm just a penis. Facebook/Myspace? I'm more a human being. Maybe.

<--------------Rambling

I'll leave now.

Hahahahahhaha so true! That's awesome hahahaa you got me laughing pretty good there dude. With the new facebook options though you can limit how much a person can see on your page. I guess my facebook shout out was to the younger guys.

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just looking at the whole thread, and I have to say I agree with playainda336. Also, you're very funny.:biggrin1:

Also, when did facebook open to everyone? I never knew that, I thought it was for college students, and more recently high school kids.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just looking at the whole thread, and I have to say I agree with playainda336. Also, you're very funny.:biggrin1:

Also, when did facebook open to everyone? I never knew that, I thought it was for college students, and more recently high school kids.

It's wide open now...........opened up like 1month ago?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well just curious who's on Facebook since it's open to everybody now. I personally love Facebook and spend a good amount of time on there. If you're on fB leave your name or a link here so we can connect on there and possibly get a LPSG group on there? Now I'm telling people to leave their name or Link but I'm not going to, since I like to keep certain parts of my life seperate I shall continue to do that, but If you get to know me privately through PM's or AIM/Yahoo and ask me for my fB/Myspace you'll probably get it. Just cant be broadcasting myself all over the place like in this thread. With that being said I know lots of you don't mind people knowing who you are on here so let's CONNECT!
Hey! sounds like fun. I say nothing wrong with it at all......:cool: