Facekings "Afternoons Delight"

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many of you ran "Afternoon's Delight" chip performed by our own Faceking when it was in the gallery? This was one of my favorites and after just a few days it was missing. It seems instead of being in the chips section it was listed in the members group and I wondered from day 1, why it wasn't with the other clips.

Help me out, here, Faceking or Mark. Do whatever it takes to get it back on for us, because it is awesome and one to become classic!

Thanks,

Luke (akaRoysToy)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion@Apr 11 2005, 11:21 PM
Have you sent a pm to either of them? It might be a bit more direct.
[post=299762]Quoted post[/post]​
No, but I will. Your suggestion is so subtle -- "a bit more" indeed! That's as friendly as your big smiling avatar, Alt.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mark explained to me that he originally intended the videos section to contain only vids of the actual members of LPSG.

He at first allowed net vids until he became concerned with copyright infringement so several of the obviously-not-the-author vids were removed.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the info, guys, faceking explained that the video clip was a guy name Bruce and it was by far his best -- that all his others were down hill from this one. One thing I like about it is the music -- music makes any sex better for me. This particular clip can be viewed in faceking's gallery.