Facial features and vagina/penis size

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this link bookmarked for years now and after coming across it, I thought it was worth posting here. It regards the taoist understanding of the correlation between facial features and vagina/penis size. It's detailed about half way down the page, in the link.

Compassionate Dragon Healing: Taoist Sex

I don't know how such knowledge was built up, probably by medically examining countless patients, over hundreds of years. The kind of thing that the ancient, acupuncture healers would have learnt and documented. An older link than this one, which had the same literature, did mention that it was related to acupuncture. How accurate the correlation between facial features and the genitals is, I don't know but acupuncture itself has been scientifically proven to work. The old link also mentioned that it was only about 90% accurate and that there are exceptions to the rule.

If there's any truth in it, women with protruding cheek bones have very deep vaginas and a strong sexual desire. In the old link, I remember it saying that this kind of women was refered to as a black widow because her desire will potentially consume or devour her partner. A size queen if ever there was one then. Incidentally, Janet Jackson has very prominent cheeks bones and is a known size queen. She also has a very wide mouth, with thick lips, which is meant to mean a deep and wide vagina. She also has big eyes, which is again meant to mean a big vagina. Janet also has long fingers, which is once again meant to mean a deep vagina. Ofcourse, that's just one woman so it proves nothing.

I'm not entirely convinced whether there is any correlation but then, acupuncture is proven to work and this is also based on acupuncture understanding. Either way, it would be fun testing the theory out by dating a few women with facial features that supposedly imply a deep, wide vagina. It would also be interesting to hear if the women here can notice any similarities between their features. Then again, that probably wouldn't prove much because there are so many fake women on here that are really CD/TS.

Even if there was a correlation between facial features and the genitals, it might only mean that certain features increase the likely hood of a woman having a deep, wide vagina. Even if protruding cheek bones, big eyes and thick, wide lips did indicate that a woman has a large vagina, it wouldn't necessarily follow that women without such features can't also be size queens or have large vaginas. Anyhow, it's fun to wonder about. I'm sure some of the women will take notes on the facial features that are meant to correlate with having a large penis.

Last edited:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I think any scientific value that was hanging on a thread for dear life finally let go when the 5 virtues of the penis appeared.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, those were originally different articles on an older site. They aren't from the same piece of literature originally. Also, I think the 5 virtues of the penis is just another, outdated way of saying that the penis has certain qualities that are akin to certain virtues of the mind. A round about way of saying that the penis is devoted to performing certain, admirable tasks autonomously and that if a person with such qualities existed, he would be selfless, giving and virtuous.

Either way, it's more to do with the imagination and insight during meditative practises rather than acupuncture or the physical examination of the anatomy. The facial/genital descriptions would have been documented through rather more physical and measurable means, one assumes. Through the observations of medical practioners, such as acupuncturists.

That doesn't necessarily makes it accurate or valid data, however. Although who knows, when acupuncture itself has been proven to work? After all, finger length ratios have been proven to be linked to testosterone levels and testosterone levels have been proven to be linked to penile development. So it's true that there is a slight correlation between finger length and penis size. I even heard one of the UK's leading endocrinologists Professor Pierre-Marc Bouloux say so on TV, during a televised study on female sexual arousal. It opens up the possibility that there might be something in all of this, even if they are only weak correlations. I'm still not convinced but who knows?

Last edited:

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't doubt there is some correlation, but this is the type of thing that is unlikely to ever be proven since there are so many other variables.

Personally I would have a strong correlation. I have a long wide tipped nose, strong cheeks/chin, very full lips, and long fingers/toes which would theoretically correlate to my long/thick penis.