Facial filler used for penile girth enhancement

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,]Facial filler used for penile girth enhancement
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,]by George Atkinson[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,]A cosmetic filler, Restylane SubQ™, that is usually injected into the face to add volume and provide facial fullness has been used successfully to enhance penile girth, report Korean urologists in The Journal of Sexual Medicine.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Article continued HERE (As per the forum rules)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keyword: Injected

No thanks.

This isn't a procedure that I recommend either, but the guys here should be able to make educated decisions on the enlargement method that's best for them- with all of the risks involved taken into account.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the Yahoo groups I have operated for over a decade deals with the aftermath of when these surgical procedures go wrong. There are several new procedures being pioneered in California right now. The problem is that whenever we place a foreign body into the human body we can get problems.

The greatest problems with phalloplasty has all come surprisingly from girth enhancement.

If done correctly, (rare) the ligament and web resection can go very well.

I attended a meeting with some MD's working on this in Orange County, CA a few weeks ago because of my own connection with these men and years working with the late Gary Griffin. The new procedures now in development involve mainly lengthening and do not involve any form of girth enhancement, but a new tissue product (not alloderm) which will be released in the next year or so has a minor chance of alleviating that one.

I have been working on PE and donating my time to the "walking wounded" since Gary's death in 1996. Right now, the "old guard" in surgeons who pioneered the procedures as a whole are retiring or doing practice refocusing.

The money these days is not really any longer in PE but in performance enhancement and we have a great number of things that can be done on that one.

The newest procedures which are a total departure from previous techniques have as of this writing had less than one dozen procedures performed. The surgeons are still working the bugs out, but, if this is perfected the results will be far better than in the past. It is not as of right now perfect, but there is hope in this area.

Currently the safety is by numbers stacked on the side of PE. I would not have believed it either but surprisingly there are relatively few injuries considering the number of people out there doing it.

The track record up to this point in phalloplasty has been horrific. In addition, the problems with injected or implanted foreign material is that the disaster may happen years after the surgical procedures were completed. It can start out great and then deteriorate.

Nope, I am what I would classify as an "educated skeptic" when it comes to a great many PE procedures. I don't totally believe or disbelieve either, but I am not totally convinced because the documentation is not as a whole up to medical standards and this is why legitimate medicine has such a problem with it as a whole.

The reason documentation is not there is simply because people doing this may have results but they are not documented in such a manner as to really prove 100% to a bunch of educated medical skeptics.

Many men swear that they have made progress and by the numbers it is either working on a percentage of men or we have mass hypnosis convincing men that their efforts are paying off.

I will at this point remain neutral for the most part. I personally did have some luck with pumping years ago and I have had some luck with several other things on which I am working with other MD's.

I never want to say that PE is impossible. I usually say that some progress has been made but we definitely do not have the best ways to do it yet.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Ken, what exactly do you mean with "performance enhancement"?

What's kind of funny imo:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,]The relatively small trial, which involved 50 men who complained of subjective small penis...

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,][FONT=Verdana,]The average penile girth before the procedure was 7.5 cm (3 in)...[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

3 inches girth is deffo no "subjective" small penis.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keyword: Injected

No thanks.

I agree. thankfully I was blessed with over 6" of girth.

the other thing is they went from 3" to 4.5", which is a nice increase. but what if they increased up to 6". is this stuff going to move around?? and is the increase for the entire penis shaft? or just the base?? and what happens when flaccid? does is just look like a you cock peeking out a donut of filler???

once again, I am glad I am blessed.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet you it is a more safe procedure than any other penis enlargement one, including PE.

Comparing a procedure in which one is injected with a foreign substance to a method in which one has total control of the degree of tension applied, time under tension, etc. isn't even valid- it's apples and oranges.

PE is unsafe for men that perform PE unsafely.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Currently the safety is by numbers stacked on the side of PE. I would not have believed it either but surprisingly there are relatively few injuries considering the number of people out there doing it.

I agree, and when you research why some of these men do injure themselves with PE it can be usually traced to incorrect training methods.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Comparing a procedure in which one is injected with a foreign substance to a method in which one has total control of the degree of tension applied, time under tension, etc. isn't even valid- it's apples and oranges.

PE is unsafe for men that perform PE unsafely.

Look, I'm all for PE, but the fact that it is entirely up to the individual itself leaves the possibility of injury (even if minor) fairly high, not to mention a lack of results or the time that it takes to acquire any. Restylane is a safe substance and in the care of a doctor who knows what they are doing this procedure looks pretty good. Pretty genius actually. And wayyyy better than any other PE surgery or enlargement service that I have seen.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Hey Al, feel free to add to this list:

Problems causing injury in PE.

#1. Doing PE while under the influence of alcohol or recreational "substances".

The most common problems take place in that any chemical substance can change not only your sensory input, but it can have a negative impact on your judgment.

How about using a vacuum pump and then passing out with the pump attached and under vacuum.

This is the main one that Gary Griffin and I had heard of when we started digging on this one.

The next highlight is sacrificing circulation when attaching various devices for stretching or girth enhancement. If any part of the penis has a significant change in temperature you have a problem. Few know and fully understand this. Again "chemical substances" play into this one too!

Good manual manipulation techniques are not tying your penis to the rear bumper of a '59 Cadillac and then having your best friend take off for pizza with you attached and riding a skateboard.

Tolerances for all are different.

Most injuries take place because people do not learn how to start out and they do not learn how to progress at the proper time.

When I hear of injuries it always has common roots.

Al, how about sharing some of the ways that you've heard?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look, I'm all for PE, but the fact that it is entirely up to the individual itself leaves the possibility of injury (even if minor) fairly high, not to mention a lack of results or the time that it takes to acquire any. Restylane is a safe substance and in the care of a doctor who knows what they are doing this procedure looks pretty good. Pretty genius actually. And wayyyy better than any other PE surgery or enlargement service that I have seen.

You've posted an illogical argument. If an individual has a bit of guidance or they read up on how to perform PE correctly, then that would eliminate much of the possibility of injury.

If you prefer injecting a foreign substance into your penis over other methods of enlargement, suit yourself; but please don't jade the argument by assuming that because a procedure is deemed "safe" by a doctor that it will have no ill effects. There are many medical procedures and drugs that have been deemed "safe" that have, over time, shown to be otherwise. Post-surgical pain can be an issue, and there is always the possibility of a botched procedure (common among PE surgeries), and Restylane does have known side effects.

Also, NO surgical procedures for enlargement have ever addressed the issue of [naturally] improving actual performance. Most of these procedures have shown otherwise.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Al, how about sharing some of the ways that you've heard?

I've heard some horror stories in my time, but this one (WARNING-GRAPHIC!) has to be one of the worst :(

Ironically, the patient is a former owner of a penis enlargement surgery website! This guy knew all of the tricks and had the best medical connections, and his procedure still went horribly wrong.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've posted an illogical argument. If an individual has a bit of guidance or they read up on how to perform PE correctly, then that would eliminate much of the possibility of injury.

lol ok, and how many newbies you see stroll through forums like these with injuries?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Yeah Al,
Kind of saddened on that one. Irony is not really an adequate term to describe that situation.

Only you and I know that the best comparison would be headlines that read. Man attacked and killed by his own Doberman! No understanding because he had been feeding the same dog for years!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol ok, and how many newbies you see stroll through forums like these with injuries?

Not too many, considering it's a physical endeavor and the sheer quantity of men practicing it.

PE is an abstract concept, and like any concept that presents itself with the possibility of physical risk it should be thoroughly understood before one decides to undertake it. Most PE forums have a strict 18+ age policy for this very reason. If a "newbie" decides to do PE without knowing the basic fundamentals, then his risk of injury increases greatly.

My point is that you're blaming "PE" instead of the lack of understanding that caused the injury.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah Al,
Kind of saddened on that one. Irony is not really an adequate term to describe that situation.

Only you and I know that the best comparison would be headlines that read. Man attacked and killed by his own Doberman! No understanding because he had been feeding the same dog for years!

It is truly sad :(

I'll see if I can get an update from BTC on his situation.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not too many, considering it's a physical endeavor and the sheer quantity of men practicing it.

PE is an abstract concept, and like any concept that presents itself with the possibility of physical risk it should be thoroughly understood before one decides to undertake it. Most PE forums have a strict 18+ age policy for this very reason. If a "newbie" decides to do PE without knowing the basic fundamentals, then his risk of injury increases greatly.

My point is that you're blaming "PE" instead of the lack of understanding that caused the injury.

You don't have to sell me on PE, I've been doing it for years. But head on over to Thunder's and you'll see boat loads of injuries. People get injured lifting weights, regardless if they are "prepared" or not. Bottom line is injuries happen, can't just put the blame on the person, they are squeezing their dick and stretching it in order to make it bigger, shit happens. Being that it is an abstract concept in itself means you can't put all the blame on the person. Injecting restylane by a skilled doctor is not abstract. I truly believe this will be the future of penile enlargement, and MUCH safer than any other penis enlargement type of surgery.

I can sit and jelq and squeeze and stretch my dick for 3 years 4 nights a week and hope to gain half an inch in length and girth (or not even), or pay a thousand bucks to get some restylane filler injected into my cock for immediate gains...a lot of people will eventually go for that.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't have to sell me on PE, I've been doing it for years. But head on over to Thunder's and you'll see boat loads of injuries. People get injured lifting weights, regardless if they are "prepared" or not. Bottom line is injuries happen, can't just put the blame on the person, they are squeezing their dick and stretching it in order to make it bigger, shit happens. Being that it is an abstract concept in itself means you can't put all the blame on the person. Injecting restylane by a skilled doctor is not abstract. I truly believe this will be the future of penile enlargement, and MUCH safer than any other penis enlargement type of surgery.

I can sit and jelq and squeeze and stretch my dick for 3 years 4 nights a week and hope to gain half an inch in length and girth (or not even), or pay a thousand bucks to get some restylane filler injected into my cock for immediate gains...a lot of people will eventually go for that.

Compare the specific kinds of injuries you see on Thunder's with those you'll find on other forums like PEGym. I mention this because not all injury claims are "legit", and some forums are more on the ball at spotting these things than others. Some of these PE forums have been plagued for years by trolls.

Concerning your reference to injuries from weight training- if you can't fault the person getting injured, then whom/what do you fault- the equipment? The gym owner? The author of the routine that the individual is following?

If the gym equipment is in working order, barring any unusual structural anomalies, people that injure themselves usually do so due to a fault in their training- insufficient preparation, too much weight, poor form, training through a previous injury, using a regimen that they're not suited for, etc.

On those forums, compare the rate of injuries to the number of men doing PE. I've counseled many men with their training over the course of a decade- plus (with most of them having some previous PE experience), and I can tell you that anything above minor or cosmetic issues are not common.

If you're doing PE for 3-4 years and only gain 1/2", either you're extremely resistant to PE, or you're doing something wrong.

As far as your feeling safer getting a surgical procedure done, you're entitled to your opinion. Still, even if you get the size you desire, surgery does absolutely nothing for the most important part of PE training- which is building stamina and control. PE should be about more than just "size".

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Compare the specific kinds of injuries you see on Thunder's with those you'll find on other forums like PEGym. I mention this because not all injury claims are "legit", and some forums are more on the ball at spotting these things than others. Some of these PE forums have been plagued for years by trolls.

Concerning your reference to injuries from weight training- if you can't fault the person getting injured, then whom/what do you fault- the equipment? The gym owner? The author of the routine that the individual is following?

If the gym equipment is in working order, barring any unusual structural anomalies, people that injure themselves usually do so due to a fault in their training- insufficient preparation, too much weight, poor form, training through a previous injury, using a regimen that they're not suited for, etc.

On those forums, compare the rate of injuries to the number of men doing PE. I've counseled many men with their training over the course of a decade- plus (with most of them having some previous PE experience), and I can tell you that anything above minor or cosmetic issues are not common.

If you're doing PE for 3-4 years and only gain 1/2", either you're extremely resistant to PE, or you're doing something wrong.

As far as your feeling safer getting a surgical procedure done, you're entitled to your opinion. Still, even if you get the size you desire, surgery does absolutely nothing for the most important part of PE training- which is building stamina and control. PE should be about more than just "size".

I wasn't using my own experience as an example. Just a snapshot of what I see in all these forums. Bottom line; years of work for a bigger dick vs 30 mins in a doctors office...