Facial hair and cunnilingus

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex did not like it, and we took a girl home that gave us a taxi cab confession, she did not like it either.

different strokes and folks, ya know.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to have a goatee and a beard, and I got mixed reviews. Some liked it for oral sex, some didnt, but one thing to keep in mind, its much easier to wash off a bare face than a hairy face if you have to be around other people after eating a girl out.

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my goatee has a combo of brown, red, and blond in it..........most of it brown.

and i've never earned my red wings in that manner, nor do i intend to. there's not a lot of things that gross me out but that is definitely one of them. LOL

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
however, many girls really do NOT like kissing beards. When one gets told his face feels like sandpaper it's a letdown. And I feel bad when I make out with a girl and her face is red. Course, mine feels like sandpaper for any period between 5 hours and 3 weeks after shaving, so really I'm just whining. At least I can grow a true lumberjack beard. Which looks very odd on my fine boned skinny 20 year old face.

Last edited:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been my experience that women prefer me to have a clean shaven face when performing cunnilingus. If for some reason I look like George Michael and haven't shaved in four days, they have been very hesitant about me doing that. With the good ones, they will let me persuade them and in turn they have amazing oral sex. It seems that many women have stupid, inconsiderate, selfish men that haven't shaved and cause them a lot of discomfort.
But - when with facial hair, and a guy who knows how to use it, cunni. is amazing for the woman. I love it when I convince a woman who was scared of my whiskers to try it and then have her cum like crazy.