Facial hair and cunnilingus

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a big difference between a few days of stubble and an intentionally-grown and trimmed beard or goatee of a few weeks. One is sandpaper and the other is softer.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
They say men with red beards are more virile, is that true? :flirt:

I've had a beard for the last 5 years, red too. Never had any problems getting hard and staying hard, so far!

No complaints about cunni either, or kissing. Some women really seem to like bearded men, there aren't too many around.

We're swingers, and a recent party my wife said "know what you've been doing, i can smell pussy on your beard; who was she?":smile:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
facial hair used to turn me off.....until i kissed this guy and now i love it! it's a HUGE turn on! :cool: mmmm. so masculine.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like clean shaved and beard that is at least 4 days old best. It's that 2 day stubble that is the most uncomfortable on both chin and clit. Cunni is great with a mustache too when a guy knows how to put it to work. I had a boy friend that just tore me up and then I found out he was shaving twice a day to try and be smooth for me but it was making his skin rougher. He switched to a beard trimmer and kept it set at 2 or 3 days length and it was great. Plus he looked really good with that trimmed stubble. I think the hair on a man's chin has to be long enough for it to bend a little to feel best. Otherwise it pokes.