facial hair on women, please help

satsumasteve

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a girlfriend and we have been going out for 3 months now. a while ago i noticed above her top lip she has a few hairs. As she is a brunette these darks hairs every now and then catch the light and you can make out a dark line along her upper lip, effectivly a moustache. recently ive just ignored it but its really starting to bother me more now and cant stop thinking about it.

So the question is how on earth do i make her aware of this so she hopefully gets rid of it without hurting her feelings and possibly causing serious problems in our relationship? ive tried dropping hints like talking about women shaving but its still there.

please any help would be greatly appreciated!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Send her an anonymous email?

Okay...yeah, lame joke but I
don't see how you can possibly
broach the subject with her,
without her feeling embarrassed.

This is a tough question...I
suppose enlisting the help of a
girlfriend of hers or a female
sibling might only compound
matters...I'm confounded by
your question , so will leave
the email option for you...
(teasing).

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, real women have hair. I'm a brunette and a have a bit of facial hair on my top lip. I bleach it but there is no way that I would shave or have it waxed. I am also very aware of it and know when it needs a touch up.

I would not appreciate my lover teasing or suggesting that I do something with it. This is who I am...I am not perfect. Maybe it's because you are more familiar with her body now and are starting to notice her "flaws".

Just how bad is it? Enough to be a turn off?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The hair is a good sign. It means she's a human. You could pray before bed that when you wake up you will no longer be shallow, you can bring it up and make her self concious, or you can move on to a woman who has already decided to make sure none of her facial hairs are ever visible to you.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Satsumasteve,

I am really sorry that there seems to
be no way to easily solve this problem.

I can see that a mustache on a woman
you are dating would be cause for concern
but you were brave to come here to ask
your question.

As Sam was saying in another thread...
it might encourage people to post here
if other posters didn't feel free to come
here and ridicule them for asking a
simple question that concerns them.

Good luck in whatever path you choose
to take in this regard.

((hug))

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Satsuma Steve,

I think about the same thing as I lay on the waxing table in the salon having myself subjected to hot applications of thick sticky wax for the purpose of having hair ripped unceremmoniously from my face and other parts deemed offensive in their natural state.The same genes that give her that thick, lustrous dark hair are the ones that add a little hair to her lip as well.But believe me, I am 100% red blooded female and I hope that whoever has the good fortune of spending my precious time will have the cajones to accept me for the REAL woman I am. Because, believe me, I see him too!

Naughty

P.S Bronx, Sister you just keep hitting them out of the park!
WIndtalkerways, Thank you for helping ease the sting of the verbal waxing he is receiving from the rest of us! LOL!

Crabterror

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Upper lip is not the same as the palm. Hair grows there. Well, according to some urban myths, the palm can grow hair too, but that has it's place in another thread.
What it comes down to is that everyone has miniscule(some a little more than miniscule) flaws which make up who we are. I say love the girl for everything she has, even if is IS such a monstrous thing as a few hairs that you need bright lights, a magnifying glass and some close inspection to see.
And ya know what? *gasp* She might have noticed a thing or two on your own body that she finds less than perfect. And she's still with ya. So I say thank your lucky stars, kiss that 98% perfect lip of hers and buy her a nice dinner. 'Nuff said.
But that's just my humble opinion.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good post, crabterror.

Actually, I wonder why facial hair on women is called a flaw. I mean, culturally, there is a strong pressure on women to be as "hairless" as possible, but we should differentiate between a biological handicap and a culturally imposed standard.

Personally, I think that a very fine, barely visible, layer of facial hair is very sexy. I admit it would be less attractive to me if it were very visible. I'm just not sure about calling it a flaw.

Crabterror

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean COME ON people, it's not like the woman's Tom Selleck or anything!
Hell, now that I think about it, even though I'm straight, I'd STILL date Selleck. I mean think about it people, it's Quigley for god's sake.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<<you can make out a dark line along her upper lip, effectivly a moustache. >>

I say if her mustache is noticeable then he should not be dissed for asking a simple question at this site.

We are here to be supportive towards each other, not to diss people because a mustache on a woman bothers them.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
windtalkerways said:
<<you can make out a dark line along her upper lip, effectivly a moustache. >>

I say if her mustache is noticeable then he should not be dissed for asking a simple question at this site.

We are here to be supportive towards each other, not to diss people because a mustache on a woman bothers them.

He wanted honest opinions right? Besides who is dissing who? The one trying to give a compliment, or the one slamming his own girfriend?:cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crabterror said:
My apologies if anything I said offended. Definitely wasn't my goal.
On the contrary. The most supportive and helpful advice I've been given in my life didn't let me stay stuck in my shortcomings and misconceptions, it challenged me to get out of them and grow as a person. And sometimes it was done with a little humor as well.

The friends I care about the most will tell me when I'm full of shit (which is never :rolleyes:). And they've helped me to be able to laugh at myself, for which I am very grateful.

Not that there's anything fucking funny about me, so don't get any ideas.

Crabterror

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never laugh Matthew. Not because nothing is funny, but because my sense of humor has been seared off by flames in countless forums. And as for the hat little miss Canadian... Methinks that'd be hot as hell ;)