Facial Hair or Not

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by earllogjam, Mar 30, 2007.

?

Do guys generally look better with facial hair?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2007.
  1. yes

64 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. no

40 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. earllogjam

Gold Member

I'm thinking of growing a moustache. Was wondering if anybody's sex life improved after they grew one. Oh the dilema.

2. WildHoney

Gold Member

I am not sure about facial hair in the gay scene, but for me ( a straight woman) I hate it on men.

I don't mind a bit of stubble but a moustache or beard is a no go sex zone for me. Makes me feel like men are hiding something when they grow something huge on their face.

x
    Honey

3. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

I agree WildHoney. Most of the time I feel like facial hair is uswd to cover up ugly. If I had any facial hair that I could grow (I shave every two or three days) I would because hopefully it would make me look older.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I agree with magic, if I see a guy with a beard or a moustache I think it must be hiding a dodgy facial feature. A neat little barely there goatee I can handle, some stubble is fine but anything more I find unappealing. I once saw an acquaintance pick something out of his beard, I said what's that and he said a piece of fish - ick, especially icky as I knew he hadn't had fish that day.
    It also puts me off a bit when I see guys in the pub chewing on their moustache, wash it after eating pussy don't use it as a flavour saver.

5. No_Strings

Gold Member

I don't mind playing around with my own facial hair a little - I can dig a soulpatch, or a little around by jawline if I'm in a hispanic mood :rolleyes:
    Generally I keep a few days of stubble, or keep myself clean-shaven, though it does make me look way too young for my liking.

Can't really say it's had an affect on my sex life/desirability one way or the other.

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I am always perfectly shaved, I like the the "boy next door" looks it gives me.

7. D_Gallely Greenweeny

Growing a moustache is manly

8. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I voted no, but really appreciate a days growth of stubble.

9. earllogjam

Gold Member

I know a few lesbians that think growing one is womanly.

10. earllogjam

Gold Member

I think facial hair makes you look 5-10 years older than you really are. I know this older bald guy at the gym who shaved his moustache saying he wanted to look younger but now there is just too much flesh up there and he just looks odd. I think there are few chicks that dig beards. Seems like everyone is sporting a goatee or beard these days. Wonder how hard it is to keep it up trimming and shaping. I'm a brush my teeth wash my face out the door kind of guy in the morning.

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I love facial hair. Bald heads and goatees do it for me everytime. *drool*

12. earllogjam

Gold Member

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM bald heads and goatees. Like peanut butter and jelly, they just are meant for each other.

13. D_Charlie Peen

D_Charlie Peen New Member

Gotta love stubble :D

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm just like you. i can't grow facial hair to save my life. in the picture of me kissing the guy (it's in my gallery now), i hadn't shaved for a little over 2 weeks, and you wouldn'r be able to tell

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I like the way you think!

16. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    It's strange the ladies are saying no to facial hair. I have a beard for 3 weeks now and I see girls checking me out far more than before.

17. Onslow

Gold Member

Although I generally prefer a guy to have a mustache and possibly a beard, there are those who look terrible with the face additions. I have had some level of facial hair since 1967 but I don't know that it has helped or hindered the sex life. There are those who love mustaches and beards and those who are repulsed by them--probably be an even split in the end.

18. NCbear

Gold Member

I've had a beard since 1993. More respect and more attraction from both men and women since then (I no longer look like a babyfaced boy).

It has REALLY improved my life.

NCbear (who's gonna put pics up soon)

19. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

One of the things that most attracts me to some other men is when they have really sparse or barely detectible facial hair. Something about it fascinates me. I suppose part of it is that I assume they are similarly sparsely haired elsewhere, which also is fascinating.

20. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

There's a guy I know who sometimes goes a week or two without shaving. The only way you know is that his chin looks the slightest bit darker and light hitting his jaw from just the right angle shows the little hairs there. Most of the time he just looks like a high school kid who doesn't shave yet even though he's in his twenties.

Draft saved Draft deleted