Facial hair question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HairyTXdude, Feb 4, 2010.

1. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This might seem weird but i was wondering, if anyone knows how to keep your facial hair soft? Only reason why i ask, is I've only shaved off my mustache once in my life so far and its pretty soft, i've had several guys and gals tell me so as well :wink:, but I've saved of my beard alot and its not ever remotely as soft. And I have a school play coming up and there telling me I have to shave off all my facial hair...and I dont want a rough mustache to grow back in.. ya im weird :tongue:

2. mamoila

mamoila Member

hey man if you mlet nit grow out itll get softer AS IT GETts longer, but i also use a conditioner in my goatee, a good brand is best.

3. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

One tip I do have is if you use clippers on the lowest setting you might be able to pass for clean-shaven with you school without stimulating the kind of growth that a wet shave does.

Most men don't get a full beard until their mid-20's.
    It's gonna happen some day buddy

best of luck

4. catman

Gold Member

Simple- don't take the part....

Art or pleasing your future sexual partners...I think the choice is obvious :)

5. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not an option, its either a take the part or a automatic F for the semester :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice