Facial hair question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by HairyTXdude, Feb 4, 2010.

1. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This might seem weird but i was wondering, if anyone knows how to keep your facial hair soft? Only reason why i ask, is I've only shaved off my mustache once in my life so far and its pretty soft, i've had several guys and gals tell me so as well :wink:, but I've saved of my beard alot and its not ever remotely as soft. And I have a school play coming up and there telling me I have to shave off all my facial hair...and I dont want a rough mustache to grow back in.. ya im weird :tongue:

2. mamoila

mamoila Member

hey man if you mlet nit grow out itll get softer AS IT GETts longer, but i also use a conditioner in my goatee, a good brand is best.

3. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

One tip I do have is if you use clippers on the lowest setting you might be able to pass for clean-shaven with you school without stimulating the kind of growth that a wet shave does.

Most men don't get a full beard until their mid-20's.
    It's gonna happen some day buddy

best of luck

4. catman

Gold Member

Simple- don't take the part....

Art or pleasing your future sexual partners...I think the choice is obvious :)

5. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not an option, its either a take the part or a automatic F for the semester :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted