Facial Hair

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious if you ladies out there have a preference or distaste for it whether its just a random scruffy look, to a goatee, full beard, etc. Personally, I've got a slight beard running along my chin line, but nothing major.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well my gf likes mine, when she sees it on cam and I'm not there. But when I'm there she wants it shaved so she doesnt get a stubble rash. A cruel mistress, she is. :D

Nobody else likes my facial hair (family etc) hehe. It doesnt ever get beyond stubble though, nothing major.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I have to shave everyday pretty much everyday and it sucks...I hate shaving...I can grow a full beard in like a week...I only had one girlfriend that wanted to keep a goatee...But I really prefer the clean shaven look...But I look really young w/a clean face and sometimes in my mind I think I look older w/facial hair...And I guess I don't have large pore or hair follicle either because when I shave most people think I have a baby face and don't even grow facial hair and my stubble appears really fine too...But my face and head is the only area on my body that grows really fast...I also get a haircut every week...I always like to look like I just got a haircut (LOL)...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
And I think some guys pull off that scruffy look very well but I don't...I have a friend who has wavy hair w/a lot of premature gray hair like George Clooney (actually more than George) and he is in his mid-twenties...He looks pulls the scruffy look very well...He even trims the scruff up and that is his look and it looks great on him...Women find him so sexy...At first I thought I would die my hair if I was him because it makes him look older than he actually is but it is a major babe magnet...Any other ladies find premature gray sexy on younger guys...I actually have another friend who it works very well for him in the female dept too...I guess it helps that they pretty good looking guys...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 22 2005, 04:02 AM
Well my gf likes mine, when she sees it on cam and I'm not there. But when I'm there she wants it shaved so she doesnt get a stubble rash. A cruel mistress, she is. :D

Nobody else likes my facial hair (family etc) hehe. It doesnt ever get beyond stubble though, nothing major.
[post=285261]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight - keep the clean shaven look...It really suits you...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really depends on the guy. On my husband, I like the clean shaved look, the goatee, or the scruffy look.

In general, I'm not a big fan of the full beard or mustache.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Knight - keep the clean shaven look...It really suits you...
[post=285267]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I agree: Knight you look very sensitive and thoughtful in your photos. I love the arch of your eyebrow !

I have a beard simply because I realised I could sleep longer in the morning if I did not have to shave.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last couple of gf's I've had said they preferred the stubbly or clean shaven look as opposed to the full monty of a beard or mustachio. and in all fairness, I really don't want a beard, because my father has one, and I'm trying to differentiate from him.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Feb 22 2005, 10:19 AM
The last couple of gf's I've had said they preferred the stubbly or clean shaven look as opposed to the full monty of a beard or mustachio. and in all fairness, I really don't want a beard, because my father has one, and I'm trying to differentiate from him.
[post=285330]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah and I don't think women know how much maitenance full beards take...I wore one for a summer for a girlfriend...I actually use to go by a barber shop once or twice a week to maintain it because I alway use to mess up the lines...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind facial hair as long as it's neat, but I find a beard to be a turn off unless it fits the way the guy looks...

and, by the way, I think that next day, unshaven look is kinda sexy (when the guy either has little to no facial hair to begin with, that is...)

and, altairion, i think your facial hair looks sexy on you ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Personally, I don't have a choice. I only have like six hairs on either side of my lip. I can pluck them out. They never grow that long anyway.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea I think he has said that he is at least mostly if not fully native american. Me and my little 6.25% native american self here however....not even close.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so any other girls have anything to say? I'm really curious on the matter. Most girls I know might not say the truth just b/c they might think they'd hurt my feelings or something. (Trust me, I won't be hurt if you girls say you don't like it)

illpo: I'm like you Al, keep the hair along my chin line. Mustache, and a goatee. Girls like it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

Let me see... I think as long as the person can actually grow a real beard then that is ok. If its too spotty or scraggly, dont do it. I also like a well groomed beard, no ZZ top action. The one think I hate the most is when someone shaves everything except the little patch of hair under their bottom lip .I was told it was called a soul patch.I think it looks obscene! LOL!

Naughty

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL Naughty...I wore a soul patch for a few months. It was a pain to keep up, though. Everytime I shaved, I always managed to nick a little bit of it, so then I'd have to trim it up, even out the other side, etc. Finally, I just shaved it off, now I'm back to being completely clean shaven, which is how I generally stay. Sometimes I'll grow a goatee and keep it for a few weeks, then I get tired of it, and shave it off. Although I hate to shave, it is easier to maintain.