Facial Hair

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Some girls I dated said they like the look and feels of some five o'clock stubble or three-day growth on my cheeks n jawline - especially when it makes contact with the skin of their inner thighs, or their pubic area.

Does that help you, Benny?

Bruce

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Feb 23 2005, 06:21 PM
I'm jealous of all ya'll native americans out there... ya'll don't have to pay taxes...
[post=285850]Quoted post[/post]​
Since when? Okay, state taxes don't apply on reservations, but federal taxes do. Indians off-reserve also have to pay all taxes.

Of course, given just the kind of income we're talking about, you might as well say you're jealous of homeless people who don't have to pay rent. *sigh*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point, jonb. Sad but true (no Metallica reference intended), although sometimes I AM jealous of homless people, but that's another story.

As for the topic, these questions are always the same, I'd hoped you guys would get it through your thick heads eventually! There's no such thing as "what women like" because every woman is different! Got it yet? Good!

Every woman has different taste, so just be yourself and someone who likes who you are will gravitate toward you, that's how it works.

I love you guys, but geez!

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the guy and how it looks. Some men are able to carry a beard or goatee well; some are not. I personally do not mind it as long as the guy is neat in appearance and well groomed - otherwise, SHAVE!

I think you look great with yours, hun. ;)

godiluvabig1, sweetheart... you are truly misguided! Like jon stated, natives do not pay taxes if they live on the reservation, however, one must realize the disposition and the improvished living conditions on reservations. Those native DO, however, pay federal taxes.

Those of us living off reservations pay both state and federal taxes and pay at the same rates of other americans making similar incomes. Trust me, hun, if uncle sam would give me back my tax dollars, I would take them and run. I pay a huge fortune in taxes...

It would be wise to check facts before posting comments that are so blantantly wrong. Really.......

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by InsertHere@Apr 7 2005, 01:17 AM
Is that a new avatar, bblumbee? You're hot stuff!
[post=297835]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey hun... thank you. You are very kind.

It is kinda new... I usually remove my pics from the site because of working in academia. It would be "weird" for a student to see my face plastered here and then need to come to me for advisement or any other "job function" that I have. I have a couple; I rotate between this one and another one that seems to be "popular" with the guys here. :)

Thank you.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, back to facial hair: Coastal tribes have a LOT of facial hair, but otherwise, it's common to have little.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 7 2005, 03:37 AM
Oh, back to facial hair: Coastal tribes have a LOT of facial hair, but otherwise, it's common to have little.
[post=297904]Quoted post[/post]​

Many coastal tribal men do, but NOT ALL!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I should've been more accurate; I meant Northwest Coast, e.g. from southeastern Alaska all the way to northern California. But I just wanted to dispel the myth that NO Indians can grow facial hair.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bblumbee@Apr 7 2005, 11:21 AM
Many coastal tribal men do, but NOT ALL!
[post=298122]Quoted post[/post]​

Hummmm, I'm coastal, but no tribe. Though, as I said, some girls liked the feeling of roughness against their skin, esp. at their breasts, inner thighs and pubic area.

Bruce

NelsonMuntz84: My expierence has been that Women dont mind looking at a guy who hasn't shaved if he can pull off that scruffy look. However when they want to get 'down to business' they want you be clean shaven.

hung_big: I like my men with a little bit of stubble, or cleanly shaven. Both are very sexy. Their shaving cream has to smell good though.

Myself - I like myself cleanly shaven. I'm not an overly hairy guy though, so even if I wanted to, it would take me a rather long time to get some good stubble (a good week)

hung_big: Oh, but Bri...yer sexy anyway. Facial hair doesn't matter when yer that hot ;)

*Gropes ya* SEE! You can be ma man ;)!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bennyb98@Apr 5 2005, 11:37 AM
I have heard that some women like guys with goatees going down on them as it adds to the pleasure to have the hair tickling. any comments?
[post=297344]Quoted post[/post]​

The times when I've had a goatee, every woman I was with commented on the sensation and liked it. But that's probably a self-selecting group. They probably pondered the possibilities long before having sex with me, based on previous guys. A woman who doesn't like facial hair is probably not going to have sex with the guy and is less likely to be suddenly dazzled by it.