Facial Hair

D_Abraham Slinkin

Account Disabled
Media
Right, I'm almost 19 now and bar a few I have no facial hair what so ever. Lack of stubble really makes me look young, especially compared with my friends. When did everyone here first start shaving?

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I started shaving at age 15/16. Back then I had a soul patch just because I could grow one. Man, I thought it was the shit. But either way, you'll find that your facial hair thickens and becomes more widespread in your 20s, so it's nothing to worry about. Even if it doesn't, who cares? Shaving is a pain in the ass.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I was shaving almost everyday at 14. During the summer months outside school I'd grow a chin strap, I was envy of most of the guys I went to school with.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I hold the LPSG record on this one.I didn't have to shave until I was 23... and its still not fully in yet!! My cheeks are still smooth and hairless. I don't have to shave above my jawline. I used to get teased sometimes because people thought that since I didn't grow hair on my face, it must mean I don't have hair anywhere else. But I did. Everything else was developed except my face.

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Right, I'm almost 19 now and bar a few I have no facial hair what so ever. Lack of stubble really makes me look young, especially compared with my friends. When did everyone here first start shaving?
my brother had a full beard @ 17

my is only 30% full

but my facial hair grow so slowly

i only shave once a week or ever other week

heck I been using the same razor for the past 6 months it should last me another year or so but i could not wait so i bought a new one upgrade from a 3 blade to a 5 blade razor

my under arm hair is thin still

but some did start coming in when i turned 21

the annoying thing was everyone thought I shaved my arm pits chest/back and upper arms

my face has not changed since I was 13 kinda sucks because most people treat me like a teenager

but the look on their face is priceless once I tell them my age

my hearing is still good I can still hear in to the 22KHz range
my voice is smooth 2KHz-8KHz peak range compared to baseline
(using a digital spectrum analyzer)

using a good microphone that is used to Calibrate Home Theater systems

I hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery

even have a nice 6pack waiting under my fat if I lost another 20 pounds it would show it self

Last edited:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always had a baby face, even in my thirties today, I still have a baby face. I went to pick up my niece at high school and they asked if I was signing into class. I said,"Why no but thanks for asking." I still can't grow a full beard. And yet my ass and legs can get pretty hairy. No hair on my chest either. It's crazy, but I love men with full thick beards, it makes me very horny. And I do crazy things when I'm horny.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I hold the LPSG record on this one.I didn't have to shave until I was 23....

I was not able to grow a full beard until I was about 23. I started shaving late (about 20). I keep a goatee now but I am able to grew a full beard now. I wish I could go back to being baby faced. Shaving is a pain in the ass.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was not able to grow a full beard until I was about 23. I started shaving late (about 20). I keep a goatee now but I am able to grew a full beard now. I wish I could go back to being baby faced. Shaving is a pain in the ass.

Close! I didn't start until I was 23. I also keep a goatee.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started shaving when I was 14. I didn't really have anything more than a little peach fuzz to shave, but had heard that it would promote beard growth...and it worked!

golf_beast19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Dude same here but I'm 18 and I have the "barely noticeable" chin hair, but at the same time I like not having to shave. You should embrace this gift, but at the same time I hate when people think I'm 15:frown1:.

Smythy1610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Tl991, Don't fret about it.

I joined the USAF when I was 20. Didn't need to shave. But in Basic Training, our lockers all had to be fully equipped, which included a razor. So I went out and bought one like every other guy in the Flight at the BX (Base Exchange). Only thing is, since I never needed it, I never noticed it had the "dummy" blade cartridge all "Trak-II"'s came with. During one inspection, the TI checked my razor for cleanliness and barked out "Airman!! What the "####" is THIS??", brandishing my bladeless razor at me. I was literally speachless. So he came up to within inches of my noze to royally chew me out. Then he looked down at my chin. A smirk crossed his face, and he said, "Never mind, Airman. But put a real blade in it anyway." and he moved on. I felt about 12 years old. I was only just beginning to need to shave when I got out four years later. Later, as I neared 30, I was growing a full beard (though rest of body was nearly hairless). I even won a "fastest growing beard" contest at work once. Now, I hate shaving, (nearly 60) and the hair that used to be on my head has shifted to my back and shoulders. It makes me look like an orangatan.
Your facial hair (and body hair) will be what it will be. Don't worry about it. Count the days as blessed that you don't have to shave.

Smythy

arabstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was first able to grow a beard when i was 15 (no joke, brother taught me how to shave when i was 14)... i was so damn proud rockin a chin curtain in 10th grade

now, at 22, i'm sick of shaving on a daily basis... :(