facial or mouth

i will take both , depending on how Horney iam once he shoots

steve r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like both, apparently, i like having options, i like males and females, i like facials and mouthfuls, im versitile, i like to top and bottom. So maybe i just dont like having to make a decision. Lol. But topic at hand. Facials can be hot, turn on for to squirter and feeling him erupt on my face. So ive found the best option to be if my partner decides to pop on my face, he has taken a liking to basically scooping his load up with his dick and then putting it in my mouth so i can clean it off and also can empty his vein by using my bottom lip to squeeze the rest out into my mouth and ultimately down my throat.

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the guy. I've had very dominating men that love to give facials and then you have men that just want to get off. I prefer facials mostly if I had my way. More submissive, they leave there mark.

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
I'm also versatile but my favourite would be the guy shooting in my open mouth while videotaping it so I can taste it and gulp down every single drop and enjoy the video later. Not bold enough to allow a video of me to exist in reality though.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on my mood. — and my partner's. Sometimes I'll let loose on a guy's face or vice versa if he's blowing me. Sometimes I'll take a mouthful and swallow. Sometimes I'll take a mouth fall and do a snowball with it. It''s smoking hot to transfer my buddy's hot cum back into his mouth

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ha, I learned this lesson the hard way. While sucking off this guy in an adult video store arcade, he told me that he was "about to cum and where do I want it?" I told him on my face, he said,"I cum alot", I told him,"I hope so". I could feel his cock get harder and harder and his grunts told me he was ready to shoot his load. I couldn't believe it, never have I seen anyone cum like that. Cum flew everywhere, at least twelve to fifteen big spurts. On the wall, on the floor, in my hair, in my eyes, ears and nose. Completely covered in cum. I would have swallowed every drop if I'd known he was gonna cum that much. I ended up cleaning up as much as possible. But eventually walked out of that arcade and store with a few people looking and laughing at me, cum still on my shirt and in my hair. After that, I decided I'm just gonna take it my mouth and swallow or just spit.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have yet to experience a facial. I have only had it in my mouth recently. I will say the sensation of a cock pumping hot cum in my mouth was very cool! I felt the first squirt come out and it was warm and thick. I instinctively swallowed as I felt more being ejaculated onto my tongue. I sucked all I could out of him and licked him clean, even trying to force the tip of my tongue into his slit to get every drop!

Before then I had guys jack onto my torso. I was usually reclined on a sofa and they were in front of me between my legs. I loved to see them shoot onto me! Some had thick ropes, others gave me more of a rain shower of more watery cum. I then usualy shot my load onto me and mixed it with theirs.

I guess I kind of had a facial once when one guy's first squirt was very powerful and it shot across onto my face. He seemed embarrassed and wiped it off my cheek after he finished unloading. It was so hot to see him unload! But I never had a guy purposely shoot onto my face.

I knelt in front of one guy and caught his cum in my hand. I collected it and then gobbled it up! It was so thick and pure white I couldn't resist! That was the first time I ever ate a whole load.

naughtynnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to know the different opinions of taking a load on the face vs taking the load deep in the mouth. In other words do you get turned on more by watching the cock unleash its load toward your awaiting mouth or by feeling the cock fill your mouth while still in your mouth?
Definitely mouth

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Both are very hot! Depends on mood, love watch a guy shoot a massive load on my face. Love the feeling of the load hitting my face, the pressure and force that hits my face is a huge turn on and than dripping down my face. I love the musky smell of the load and to feel the warm to hot sensation when it hits! I have had guys blast me in the eye and up my nose too and it just makes me so horny! But having My lips wrapped tightly around a juicy cock is just as exciting! The feel of his cock as I ravenously suck balls deep and the feeling of him getting close and how the cock starts to swell more and you can feel his cock start pulsing and the main vein underneath starts to pump out his load. That first gush is intoxicating and makes me want to go deeper on his cock. Even better when he holds you head down and won’t let you up from his cock. And if he shoots the feeling of rapid fire on the back of my throat is very thrilling. Love the taste and texture as well. And tham there’s the different textures of cum. Thick, very wet and loose ect.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, I learned this lesson the hard way. While sucking off this guy in an adult video store arcade, he told me that he was "about to cum and where do I want it?" I told him on my face, he said,"I cum alot", I told him,"I hope so". I could feel his cock get harder and harder and his grunts told me he was ready to shoot his load. I couldn't believe it, never have I seen anyone cum like that. Cum flew everywhere, at least twelve to fifteen big spurts. On the wall, on the floor, in my hair, in my eyes, ears and nose. Completely covered in cum. I would have swallowed every drop if I'd known he was gonna cum that much. I ended up cleaning up as much as possible. But eventually walked out of that arcade and store with a few people looking and laughing at me, cum still on my shirt and in my hair. After that, I decided I'm just gonna take it my mouth and swallow or just spit.
Must of been a beautiful site to see. Lucky you

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both are very hot! Depends on mood, love watch a guy shoot a massive load on my face. Love the feeling of the load hitting my face, the pressure and force that hits my face is a huge turn on and than dripping down my face. I love the musky smell of the load and to feel the warm to hot sensation when it hits! I have had guys blast me in the eye and up my nose too and it just makes me so horny! But having My lips wrapped tightly around a juicy cock is just as exciting! The feel of his cock as I ravenously suck balls deep and the feeling of him getting close and how the cock starts to swell more and you can feel his cock start pulsing and the main vein underneath starts to pump out his load. That first gush is intoxicating and makes me want to go deeper on his cock. Even better when he holds you head down and won’t let you up from his cock. And if he shoots the feeling of rapid fire on the back of my throat is very thrilling. Love the taste and texture as well. And tham there’s the different textures of cum. Thick, very wet and loose ect.
Wow read your post, very exciting... lustful