Facial skin care

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Dr. Dilznick, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Don't wash your face. The water and soap rob you of the natural purity. Instead squeeze your facial blackheads in front of a bathroom mirror. Squeeze until the pores turn from white to black to red. Let the pus/blood mass trickle down your face. This nasty concoction has actually been documented to be the most effective form of facial cleansing that one can have.

What products do you guys use to wash your face?

2. Shelby

Gold Member

Piss helps.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I can't put any regular over the counter moisturizer on my face or I break out in pimples something fierce.

I use Clinque products for men. I use their Liquid face wash (cleaner), Scruffing Lotion (exfoliator), and M gel Hydrator (moisturizer).

I tried Aveda prodcuts before that (both are made by Etsee Lauder) but my face still broke out (i have really oily areas and really dry areas).

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I make my own soap. It's a little bit of work, sure, but I know what is in it, chemically. It works well, it's super-mild, and it leaves my skin clean and soft.

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a soap and water guy, but I sometimes use moisturiser after I wash my face.

6. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

:eek::eek::laugh2:

7. buffalowilliam

buffalowilliam New Member

I use Eve Lom face wash. It costs about £90 for a big pot and its not exactly the best way to affirm your masculinity but it works like nothing else on earth. I get middle aged society women stroking my face like Cruella DaVille on a dalmation puppy purring 'your skin, is so smooth'.

8. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    um, soap and water? honestly, my fucking face has come in for so much shit over the years, and is now so battered and riven with scars and pock-marks from my endless catalog of past injuries & afflictions, that the condition of the skin itself isn't really gonna be noticeable anyways.

9. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am quite a bit older than your 25 years of age, and therefore I have creases in addition to scars etc. from my misspent childhood. I prefer to think it gives my face more character, and I try to let my personality shine through instead of worrying about my face. I may not be as good looking as some of you guys here, but my mother likes my face.... (thank goodness)!
    :smile:

So I am sticking with my soap and water. OK, I admit, MILD soap and water.

10. D_Melburn Pudmuncher

D_Melburn Pudmuncher Account Disabled

I've tried everything... and everything made my eyes burn, skin break out and everything in between. Mom and Sister are cosmetic rep$ and so I'v tried everything they have. The best stuff ever is Cetaphil cleanser and Cetaphil lotion $8.oo at Costco. I heard some actor on a talk show mention it. I tried it and Have used it every day for the past 6 years. I even shave with the cleanser.

11. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    cum is meant to be very good for your face :p

as for me:
    I wash with QV bodywash (its soapfree)
    I exfoliate with nivea a couple of times a week
    and I use clinique eye cream & moisturiser nightly

welcome to being 30+
    *laughs*

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use some stuff which includes mud from the Dead Sea. It is amazing. Once a day I simply use water and moisturize, and once a day I wash, tone, and finally moisturize. Three times a week I use an avocado mask (if I remember), and twice a week I use a grainy scrub (with more Dead Sea minerals) to exfoliate. I exfoliate my nose with a wash-rag daily. I use cold cream to remove my make-up, or I use a make-up remover towelette. I never go to bed with the residue from the towelette, or the make-up on. I always moisturize with a specifically designated facial moisturizer for my skin type with spf15 and vitamin e. The vitamin E and the Dead Sea minerals make my scars less visible. I have some acne scars. I get acne when I'm not this diligent about my facial skin care.

Draft saved Draft deleted