Facial stubble

greg_oz13

Sexy Member
Media
Hi ladies, You see a lot of pictures of guys with facial stubble - 2-3 days beard growth.
How do you ladies feel about men like this. Does it make them sexy or does the stubble just scratch you and turn you off. Especially when near your delicate lady bits?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank god. I thought you were posting about women with facial stubble and wondered where the hell this thread was going.

If you're going to have stubble, have enough to be soft. Spiky stubble bad on any part of the body. Some guys are porcupines until they get a full beard - not sexy feeling. For me? Soft is better.

I don't like receiving oral really, so facial stubble isn't an issue there. My sweetie doesn't like to shave every day, and I think he's sexy, so he makes stubble look sexy.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love, love, love it right when it hits just long enough to feel a combo of soft and slightly raspy at the same time. Depending on the guy same day shaved face can be brutal. I can't really recall super scratchy against my lady parts, but against my face it's like road rash, burns and turns my skin red in patches wherever they rub up against. I'm sure I would have the same issue in other areas.

Yeah, I love face scruff. Chest hair, happy trails, furry arms... Man hair makes me:)

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love, love, love it right when it hits just long enough to feel a combo of soft and slightly raspy at the same time. Depending on the guy same day shaved face can be brutal. I can't really recall super scratchy against my lady parts, but against my face it's like road rash, burns and turns my skin red in patches wherever they rub up against. I'm sure I would have the same issue in other areas.

Yeah, I love face scruff. Chest hair, happy trails, furry arms... Man hair makes me:)

FLOVE all of the above! ;)

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
freshly shaved or really short spiky stubble hurts and leaves a red rash everywhere :(
too much stubble looks unkempt, like you're living in your mom's basement.

but a few days of stubble growth is both sexy and soft on my sensitive bits :p

Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a stubble story. It involves a bed and breakfast and chafing. I've said too much.
I disagree. You haven't said enough!

*grabs snacks and blankie, curls up on the floor and waits for Auntie Ellie to tell the story*

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. You haven't said enough!

*grabs snacks and blankie, curls up on the floor and waits for Auntie Ellie to tell the story*

Nooooo! LOL! Let's just say I like him better with the beard. And we shall speak no more of this.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nooooo! LOL! Let's just say I like him better with the beard. And we shall speak no more of this.
Well. Colour me disappointed. I ate all my snacks and fell asleep on my blanket. Woke up with a kinked neck and cookie crumbs in my hair. And still no story?

Just you wait, Ms Ellie. Someday I'll stuff you full of margaritas and you'll spill the beans! :p

D

deleted957600

I like the look and it feels so manly. After a day of not shaving, I like to rub my face against stubble during sex.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well. Colour me disappointed. I ate all my snacks and fell asleep on my blanket. Woke up with a kinked neck and cookie crumbs in my hair. And still no story?

Just you wait, Ms Ellie. Someday I'll stuff you full of margaritas and you'll spill the beans! :p

Sweetie, bring the limes. I got the Patron!