facial?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
nursejudy said:
My current bf, Mike, came all over my face 3 times "accidentally" before I caught on it wasn't accidental!

lololol.

nursejudy, don't you think that begs the question: how does one cum "all over" one's face "accidentally"?

nursejudy

Experimental Member
Media
Um... while he's thrusting between my lips he'll pull-out at the last possible second and usually wind-ups blasting my nose. Mike's a shooter, not a dribbler. He alway's apologizes & gets me a towel. He's coming over tonight & if he pulls that again I'm going to decorate his fat cock with some kid's water-transfer 'tattoos' I got at Target today while he's asleep (He's a heavy sleeper).:p

D_Salmaine Sharpshlong

Just Browsing
Media
i have actually done it accidentally a couple of times. you pull out of the mouth and think you have time to aim off it a harmless direction, like toward the clock radio or something, and boom, right on the chin. If you are apologetic and wipe it off they usually don't mind.....

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always ask my gf where she wants me to cum, usually I get to spray her gorgeous tits or I cum inside her, but sometimes, when she's really horny, I may cum on her face, she always closes her eyes. However, after a long sex session, I usually shoot a really huge load, so it does not only hit her on the face but I dribbles down to her tits and that I like very much!

And the times I may overflow her mouth with my semen are very, very sparse, but that's another topic.

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love cumming on the girls face! Makes me so horny but I think it's definitely one of them things you do when you've known the person a while!

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you guys go to some totally different day spas than I do. I've NEVER had that happen to me when I'm getting a facial.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, I'm not into the face thing. I don't know why. I don't mind in the mouth or on the chest. As for your question, I would maybe have her give you oral and then pull out get some on the corners of her mouth and chin and go from there if you want to "test" it.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
Sounds to me like you really need to switch day spas.

"Hi, my name's Vinny and I'll be giving you your facial today."

"Hi, Vinny. I've had a lot of facials in a lot of places, but Spladle recommended I come here. He says you're the best."

"Let me put in a DVD, and we'll get to work...."

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ingens said:
"Hi, my name's Vinny and I'll be giving you your facial today."

"Hi, Vinny. I've had a lot of facials in a lot of places, but Spladle recommended I come here. He says you're the best."

"Let me put in a DVD, and we'll get to work...."

Hey wait i'm confused... who's here for the exfoliating mask again??

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
I MEANT who's getting the scrub & which one gets the more private "moisturizing" version...?

Sorry, I was distracted by the prep.....

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hahaha! ooh so funny... but back on topic!

i still dont understand the fascination with cumming on a girls face. I accept it, but do not understand it. I'm sure it's a physical and power thing, to be able to look down and say to yourself - Ha! she's covered in my manly goodness! *beats chest*

but seriously, other than that what do you expect us to do? look up at you batting our eyes smiling pretty and wear it for the rest of the day? hell no in about ten seconds it's being either washed or wiped off... why not just do it in the mouth ? :p