facial?

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tobiasbethlehem said:
I also like cumming in my gf's mouth, however she doesn't. She does like the sight of my cum splattering over her body, not neccesarally in her face.
However with your body... I'd know where I'd like to cum with you...

I think I'll have to find out where that is away from the prying eyes of this board:tapedshut:

D_Connie_Lynguists

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't have any problem with taking a cumshot if i'm giving head. i think that it's sort to be expected. but if i was having sex and suddenly received a spontaneous cumshot, i'd be pretty put off to say the least! in my opinion, the best way to approach this is to say to the girl that it would turn you on if she wouldn't mind you doing it, and if i were her, i would definitely say yes. i would advise though, save up for a few days, because although it's great watching a guy cum, it wouldn't be so hot if you just dribbled one drop. if you're going to go for it, make sure it's a good few bullets spurting out. this is a bit more graphic than i typically post.... i don't know whats come over me. (no pun intended).

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
har har.

just an extra thought, how would guys feel about going down on a girl, to have her bring herself to orgasm then just start smearing juices all over their face. That honestly doesn't do things for me.

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
har har.

just an extra thought, how would guys feel about going down on a girl, to have her bring herself to orgasm then just start smearing juices all over their face. That honestly doesn't do things for me.

Maybe I'm strange but I love it when my gf rubs her pussy all over my face! Juices and everything is fine with me! :wink:

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
har har.

most girls smear during unintentionally. if your not wearing a quazi girl cum beard when its all said and done, its not all said and done.:tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.5andproudofit said:
most girls smear during unintentionally. if your not wearing a quazi girl cum beard when its all said and done, its not all said and done.:tongue:

dlfhgklaushgav rt. ahem, I have to go now...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
i still dont understand the fascination with cumming on a girls face. I accept it, but do not understand it. I'm sure it's a physical and power thing, to be able to look down and say to yourself - Ha! she's covered in my manly goodness! *beats chest*
Actually, this is very close to how I feel when I do this sort of thing (though I haven't in awhile :frown1:). I have decided that there is nothing wrong with it so long as the girl is comfortable with the knowledge that you are, essentially, degrading her in order to feel dominant. *shrug*
Xii said:
but seriously, other than that what do you expect us to do? look up at you batting our eyes smiling pretty and wear it for the rest of the day? hell no in about ten seconds it's being either washed or wiped off... why not just do it in the mouth ? :p
It doesn't really matter how you react (to me at least). Pretty much any response will be viewed as sexy in some way or another. And ten seconds is plenty of time to take a good mental picture. You don't gotta smile and bat your eyes (if you're still capable of opening them, anyway), but eye contact is a definite plus. Makes a man feel manly, that.

Until recently I was under the impression that semen was quite a foul-tasting substance and that most girls would rather have it on their face than in their mouth. However lately I have come to understand that this is not the case for all women, so I guess where you should deposit your semen just depends on the girl, really.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
Agree that this would not turn me on at all, but I wouldn't have any problem with it if I knew that it would arouse her.

Ooh, a better way to express this is that I would have no problem taking a facial from a guy that I knew and liked if he told me that it'd turn him on. Probably it wouldn't do anything for me sexually, but I could certainly act like it did (and probably would).

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:
Agree that this would not turn me on at all, but I wouldn't have any problem with it if I knew that it would arouse her.

Ooh, a better way to express this is that I would have no problem taking a facial from a guy that I knew and liked if he told me that it'd turn him on. Probably it wouldn't do anything for me sexually, but I could certainly act like it did (and probably would).

**Santa Clause is CUMMING... To TOWN** ##Sings & hops up & down clapping##

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
I actually love facials. Most guys seem really willing to give me one too hah. I think it's partially because I like to feel dominated I guess.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
I actually love facials. Most guys seem really willing to give me one too hah. I think it's partially because I like to feel dominated I guess.
Dammit, women are becoming so commonplace on the board now that faking an obsession with all of them is getting tiresome. I'm going to stop that now.

Oh, but just for the record, I'd still like to give you a nice, hot shower, ma'am.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
honestly i think it's a little icky or uncomfortable, but if we're both really turned on then it can be very hot on occassion. i enjoy watching a guy shoot his semen if we're not having intercourse, and if it's on the face it's usually too close to get a good view. on the chest or belly is perfect.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once my wife and I get going neither one of us wants to stop and pull out and ruin a perfert orgasm for either one of us. We usually hit the big "O" together and thats the important part. When in a 69 position she has received it on the cheek but never in the mouth. She would puck.:eek: