facials!

why many woman don't like it?
and why many woman like a huge cum load?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I'm unusual, but I do like facials. I love them because it feels slutty and turns me on big time. Just don't get it in her eyes - really stings.

And I don't care how much cum you've got, as long as there's some there.

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe I'm unusual, but I do like facials. I love them because it feels slutty and turns me on big time. Just don't get it in her eyes - really stings.

I completely agree, when I am super horny and feeling slutty this really makes me feel super slutty.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

I agree and i especially love it when reams of cum is hanging off my chin..........it stings in the nose as well.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Bah, no girl has ever asked me to do this, it's on my to-do list!

I'm glad there are girls out there who do like it, makes me think my search is not in vain!

In all fairness i have never done this outside a ltr and would be taken aback if a guy i met asked me if he could do it the first time or so we got intimate.

For me it's an added extra bit of spice,it doesnt happen everytime but when it does it's exciting.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In all fairness i have never done this outside a ltr and would be taken aback if a guy i met asked me if he could do it the first time or so we got intimate.

For me it's an added extra bit of spice,it doesnt happen everytime but when it does it's exciting.

It's one of those things I'd never directly ask to do (like anal and cumming in her mouth) but if she wants it I'll go with it, because I know she wants it and it will make her happy/horny/both. I'm there to please her, and if I get some fun in the process, then so be it :p

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd rather it was on my tits for everyday, but I'm with the others about the sometimes slutty bit.

I used to hold out on that with my ex. If he was having trouble cumming, I'd roll over and tell him to cum on my face. He always came instantly then. :)